mazzy72 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Bump, I will post my progress and goal later ! ^_^
  • mollydubs
    mollydubs Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Current Measurements: 36-27-38
    Goal Measurements: 36-24-36

I really want to to look my gramma when she was younger... Because she looked like a pin up model.

Your goal measurements are I think everyone's dream! Lucky grandma! I wish I could hold on to my chest when I lose weight :/

My currents are: 33ish-24ish-31ish. I wish I had measured everything out when I started...
  • seebeachrun
    seebeachrun Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    age 28
    5'2.5 small frame

No excuses for gaining weight, just lazy about exercise and eating/drinking everything in sight!

sw 140
    cw 135
    gw 120
    **** 1200 calories and sometimes eat my exercise calories
    I work out at least three days per week, usually cardio.
  • skinnylove00
    skinnylove00 Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    HI i am 5`3``!!

SW: 130 pounds
    CW: 115 (usually 110, but i binged hard this week :x)
    GW: 100-105 range

i eat about 1200 a day on good days, but if i overeat i am usually at about double that...its bad i know. which is why i am going 30 days without a binge!! <3
  • Neigh2012
    Neigh2012 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm 18 and 5'3" but have a curvier frame.
    SW: 175
    CW 168
    GW: 140 (or less!)
  • smallsadsam
    smallsadsam Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Ladies....please remember to eat up to your calorie goal. Staying under the goal is counterproductive!!! Here's a spreadsheet I used to calculate my calorie goal. http://interzone.kicks-*kitten*.net/Calculating_calories.xls My biggest regret was eating at 1200 calories...all did was stall my weight loss. When you eat, you fuel the body and it raises your metabolism!!

I downloaded this.... Wow, have no idea what I am looking at!
  • AveryWays
    AveryWays Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Age 35
    5'2 medium build

SW 215 lbs; Body Fat Percent of 37.
    CW 158 lbs; Body Fat Percent of 23.
    GW 130 lbs or Body Fat Percent of 15.
    **** 1400 calories. My BMR is 1380. I had to adjust
    Depending on the intensity and length of my workout, I eat those calories back.
    I do 3x strength training and 2x cardio a week.
    I make it a point a do a long run/walk 4-10 miles during the weekend.
  • hpsnickers1
    hpsnickers1 Posts: 2,783 Member
    Options
    Ladies....please remember to eat up to your calorie goal. Staying under the goal is counterproductive!!! Here's a spreadsheet I used to calculate my calorie goal. http://interzone.kicks-*kitten*.net/Calculating_calories.xls My biggest regret was eating at 1200 calories...all did was stall my weight loss. When you eat, you fuel the body and it raises your metabolism!!

YES, YES, YES!! Food isn't evil. Food is nourishment. It is essential (I'm talking about real food, not the edible foodlike substances that cover over 90% of the grocery store).
    You want to get the most nourishment with the least amount of calories. If you stick to real, whole foods (bread is not one of them, not even whole grain bread. Whole grain cereal isn't either). Stick with meat (even bacon as long as it's uncured), poultry, pork, fish, seafood, greens, fibrous vegetables, fruit (may have to limit this), and healthy fats (mostly saturated and MUFAs) and you won't have to even worry about calories.
  • hpsnickers1
    hpsnickers1 Posts: 2,783 Member
    Options
    5'2"

Highest Weight: 176
    Starting Weight: 169
    Current Weight: 166
    Goal Weight: 115
    Ultimate Goal Weight: 108

MFP suggested cals 1320, I rarely hit 1200 and I don't eat my exercise calories. I haven't been too hungry - it's hard for me to eat first thing in the am and usually an hr or 2 after I eat, I'm starving. Ha. I haven't gone to the store for snacks but, I'm hoping it will work!

You can eat whenever you feel like eating. What time you eat makes no difference. And getting hungry an hour or two after eating means you might want to start looking into dropping the carbs and increasing your fat some. That isn't hunger. That is a blood sugar crash. You're eating too many carbs in one sitting and it sounds like you have some blood sugar issues.
    I followed the low-calorie, high-carb, low-fat thing the first 6 months. My first meal of the day was a bowl of oatmeal and a large apple. Supposed to be filling, right? Well after about 2 hours I would start shaking like a leaf and feel weak and be STARVING! It took me a year later - after I started tracking my blood sugar and testing my glucose tolerance - that that feeling wasn't hunger. It was my blood sugar crashing hard. The whole digestion process takes about 5-6 hours. It takes about 2 hours just for food to leave the stomach (glucose hits the bloodstream from the stomach).

From Primal Body, Primal Mind:
    The Need for Steady Fuel: Where fueling the fire of our brain and body's metabolism is concerned, carbohydrates can best be described as kindling. Whole grains and legumes are somewhat like twigs; starch, such as cereals and potatoes, and simple sugars are like paper on the fire; and alcohol might best be described as gasoline on the fire. If you're relying on carbohydrates as your primary source of fuel, you need to feed that fire often, regularly, and consistently. You will be craving that fuel. Unfortunately, most people today have forcibly adapted their bodies to this sort of an unnatural dependence by over-consuming carbohydrates in their diet. (Most - if not all alcoholics have - for instance - severe issues with dysglycemia and sugar addiction. Alcoholics are dependent on and regularly seek fast sources of sugar - alcohol being the fastest...because the problem in alcoholism, in fact, isn't really alcohol, per se, but severe carbohydrate addiction (this is interesting to me because most people I know that have completely stopped drinking develop sweet tooths.)...One might get a burst or a ball of flame with respect to energy from many carbohydrate sources, but no one can get long-term, sustainable energy. As soon as the flame starts to die out, which doesn't take long, you're stuck with cravings for fuel or stimulants again. It can be quite a roller coaster ride. This is why dome dietary experts are always telling you to eat every two hours or to eat "numerous small meals throughout the day". If you're sugar dependent - and almost everyone in this culture is victim to that unnecessary reality - then frequent small meals become necessary to maintain an even keel. If you have ever heated your home with a wood stove using paper, twigs and lighter fluid all day, you'd be a slave to that fire and you'd need a mountain of fuel to constantly feed that hungry beast. You'd be forever preoccupied with keeping that fire going, and you'd have little other life...Nature would never have intended for us to constantly live this way. It is a terribly impractical state to maintain, particularly if you view this from the primitive perspective of ongoing survival in a less certain world where food wasn't constantly available. Our primitive (particularly ice-age) ancestors would never have made it this far if carbohydrates were essential to the diet or if glucose were necessary as a primary source of energy. Nature isn't that crazy or stupid...Mind you, it is possible to live in a state of primary glucose dependence. The idea that we are necessarily dependent on sugar as our primary source of fuel is true only conditionally, only if we've metabolically adapted ourselves to that unnatural dependence....It isn't necessary at all and it will age you faster (and cost you much more in grocery bills and health care). Dietary fat, in the absence of carbohydrates, is like putting a nice big log on the fire. Fat's flame burns as a regular, even rate, and is easily dept going, Protein, consumed in moderate quantities, is mainly diverted toward repair and maintenance. Only in excess does it convert to sugar. Fat's even flame keeps the hormone leptin under control, keeps insulin quiet, and keeps our appetite satisfied...One can go many, many hours on this longer-burning type of fuel without experiencing any discomfort or cravings at all. You may eventually get hungry if you really go a long time without eating, which is normal, bu you are far less likely to experience irritability, dizziness, brain fog, cravings, fatigue, jitteriness, or mood swings because of it. That's the way it's supposed to be!
  • Krahn1984
    Krahn1984 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    5'1/2...5'2 on a good day ;)

HW: 124.5
    CW: 110.5
    GW: 108

I guess that is my goal weight on MFP, but I don't mind weighing more if I'm toned/muscles. It took me over a year to get where I'm at. A nice slow pace of losing maybe a pound a month, lol. Working on my strength training. I eat anywhere from 1,200-2,000 calories a day. Sometimes I'll binge and eat around 4,000 calories. I usually eat all, most or more of my excercise calories back. I struggle with trying to properly fuel my body with good foods vs. binging on hot cheetos, donuts, chocolate bars, et. al.

If you need support, feel free to add me as a friend :)
  • Krahn1984
    Krahn1984 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    27 years old*
  • JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    I struggle with trying to properly fuel my body with good foods vs. binging on hot cheetos, donuts, chocolate bars, et. al.

If you don't buy it you won't binge on it. Throw it all in the trash and replace with healthier snacks!!
  • jjennyb4
    jjennyb4 Posts: 1,581 Member
    Options
    Age 31
    CW 126
    GW 115
    Height 5' 3 1/2"
    Calories 1200
  • careyayn22
    Options
    Height: 5'2
    Calories: 1200-1300 (eat back most calories)

Peak (known): 231-April 2011
    SW: 224-July 2011
    CW: 179
    GW: 134
    UGW: 120
  • llujan88
    llujan88 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm new to MFP, and learning how to count calories. My ultimate goal is to be toned, whatever weight it takes me to be there. Right now MFP has my calorie intake at 1,200. I also eat back most of my calories burned and I tend to average my week at that goal (some good days and some bad days in between). I may increase my calories once I get to 118.

I'm a working mom of 3 girls, and try to work out a minimum of 4x a week doing either elliptical, circuit (at home), low weights, hiking and cycling. In a month or so I will start Muay Thai Kickboxing again 3x a week. I was my fittest while taking that class before I was pregnant with #3.

Height: 5'2"
    Before Baby: 118 & toned
    SW: 123 (7 mos post-baby)
    CW: 121
    GW: ? Toned
  • StephL0711
    StephL0711 Posts: 141
    Options
    i'm 25 and 5'3

sw:144 (7 months after having 2nd baby)
    cw:last sunday weigh in was at 132
    gw:120
    1200 cals
    i work out to jillian michaels 6 week 6 pack 6 days a week(just finished 30ds last week), and walk when i need to go grocery shopping(dont drive)
    i have never been in the 120s so im excited to see whhat i look like at my goal weigh!! the heaviest ive been was 180(in my early teens) so that has left me with lots of stretch marks:(
  • mick_02
    mick_02 Posts: 27
    Options
    AGE 27
    Height 5'2
    Heighest weight 160
    Current weight 114ish
    Goal weight 110ish and to tone up
    I stopped tracking my calories. It was making me crazy, But I would say I eat around 1300-1700 depending on the day.
    I also run and work out 4-5 times a week.
  • WhitneyAnnabelle
    WhitneyAnnabelle Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    5'2 3/4

HW: 183
    LW: 105
    CW: 107
    GW: 100-105 (probably more on the 105 side)

I gained all of my weight from medication (in a very, very short period of time). I lost 60 pounds of it in about 5 months, then the rest over the course of a few years. I did not start at 105 when I gained; I was about 120. When I was a senior in high school, I weighed 140. I am now 25, and I am almost 35 pounds lighter. It's been an interesting journey. Feel free to friend me.
  • bergsangel
    bergsangel Posts: 131
    Options
    I'm 32, mom of 3, and 5'1.5"

HW (non preggo) 129
    SW 125
    CW 119
    GW 115

I eat 1200 -1400 a day depending on my exercise!
  • EmeleJean
    Options

5'3

Highest non pregnancy but AFTER baby weight -138
    Starting Weight -135
    Current Weight -123 ( after about 6 weeks of MFP )
    Goal Weight -112-115ish

Im on 1200 Cals/day. I do a Zumba class Mondays and Wednesdays. Tuesdays I walk to a park with my son in the stroller 3 miles away and 3 miles back OR rest if its crappy out. Thursdays and Fridays I do a 5k on the treadmill. Majority is cardio and diet... although how I eat now is more of a lifestyle than a diet. I eat about 80% of my exercise calories. So that is usually an extra 200 per exercise day. Its been working very well for me where other things have failed in the past. Been trying things for a while, my son is 2 1/2.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!