Good Luck!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• glandis
    glandis Posts: 89
    Options
    SW-179
    LW-169
    CW-167

Another 2 lbs!!! After no loss last week, this is a nice surprise! Hope you all have a great weigh-in this week.
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    :happy: Bump
  • gemiwing
    gemiwing Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    Hey ya' glorious losers! :flowerforyou:

I've lost two pounds this week. Not too shabby lol

SW 250
    CW 228
    GW 175

Happy Monday :)
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    SW 208.5
    LW 187.5
    CW 186

Another 1.5 lbs gone. I can take it. :wink:
  • shannahrenee
    shannahrenee Posts: 380
    Options
    Still stuck at 200, it's been 2 weeks now. *sighs* so frustrating :grumble:
  • bikegirl777
    Options
    Hooray for everyone!

After 3 weeks of no action, I lost 2 kg. In American, that means over 4 pounds!

SW: 69 kg
    LW: 58 kg
    CW: 56 kg

I was starting to wonder how long I'd be stuck!
  • datenshi
    datenshi Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    Hi All!

SW - 253.4
    LW - 240
    CW - 239.4

Progress this week: -.06 lbs
    Progress overall: 14 lbs

I had hit a plateau last week staying at 240 all week until this morning. But its all good since plateaus are your body's way of recovering from the changes it has gone through and preparing for the next stage of change.

Have a great week all!!

Tammy
  • gemiwing
    gemiwing Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    Still stuck at 200, it's been 2 weeks now. *sighs* so frustrating :grumble:

That was me a week ago- turns out I had gone back to old habits of not eating. *sigh* I now keep a tin of nuts by my side.

I hope you can figure yours out- keep on pushin! :drinker:
  • Melissa_123
    Melissa_123 Posts: 115
    Options
    Ok..only 1 pound, 165. I took a quick weigh in two days ago just to see because my new size 10's are getting baggy in the butt and I was 163. Now 2 days later 165???? It is my TOM any day***I hope that is it. UUGGHH!! Such a let down.

I just started the couch to 5K, anyone think that may be making more muscle??
  • JenMarie
    JenMarie Posts: 15
    Options
    203.6 Haven't been on the wagon. Looking for the motivation within myself. Will find it. At least no gain.

JenMarie
  • CaGinger
    CaGinger Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    What a beautiful monday!

Weighing in this week for last week: 3lbs down! One more pound to 50 lost!

SW:290
    CW:241
    Mini Goal: 08/01/09 - 238 lbs!
    GW:145 (Changed from 150)
  • Daisy_May
    Daisy_May Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    What a beautiful monday!

Weighing in this week for last week: 3lbs down! One more pound to 50 lost!

SW:290
    CW:241
    Mini Goal: 08/01/09 - 238 lbs!
    GW:145 (Changed from 150)

Looks like you'll be reaching your mini goal no problem!!! COngrats:flowerforyou:
  • jeanns
    jeanns Posts: 58
    Options
    Congrats to everyone's success! Even if no loss, we should still be proud that we're sticking with it, right???

So I think I'll weigh in today instead of wednesday:

SW: 164
    LW: Can't remember but I think it was around 161 or something
    CW: 160
    GW: 144

So I'm back to 160, this is a number i just CANNOT seem to get past and I've been bouncing up and down from 160 to like 163 for the past month, so my goal this week is to get past 160. My bday is coming up and my mimi-goal was to get to 154 by then and THAT just ain't happening :laugh:
    But guess what: my best friend from high school is getting married summer 2010 and I AM gonna be at my goal weight by then! Have a great week, June Starters :drinker:
  • slimmingmom
    slimmingmom Posts: 297
    Options
    Good job everyone!!!

SW-243
    LW-227.5
    CW-225
    Total weight lost, 18 pounds!!!! 18 pounds is how much my son weighs right now :happy:

I LOST 2.5 POUNDS THIS WEEK.....I'M FEELING REALLY GOOD ABOUT THAT!!!!
  • jklm
    jklm Posts: 281
    Options
    shannahrenee - I'm stuck too, so I'm going to report on Wednesday. I'm aiming for a 21 day streak on the elliptical to get myself back on track. In June I lost weight when I did a 19 day walking streak (tried but didn't make it to 21). Good luck to us both! :smile:
  • Mamakatspokane
    Mamakatspokane Posts: 3,098 Member
    Options
    Congrats to all the "losers" and congrats to all who had an off week on the scale but are sticking to it! I will weigh in Wednesday but so far so good!
    :tongue:
  • kaja
    kaja Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    well done to everyone who has lost or maintained this week.
    I'm gonna weigh in on wed.
  • busymom74
    busymom74 Posts: 3,341 Member
    Options
    Well, I don't weigh in until Wed. but I had a cheat weekend up north so I may not weigh in this week at all. I'm gonna try to work it off and see how I feel later. :laugh:

Good job everyone for losses, maintaining and if you gained, good job just sticking with it!
  • Meags23
    Meags23 Posts: 98
    Options
    Congrats to all that weighed in, and plan on weighing in!! Loss or no loss, we all are holding ourselves accountable!!!

I'm weighing in on Wednesday. See you all then!
  • glandis
    glandis Posts: 89
    Options
    Please do not take this as criticizing anyone here. I applaud all of us that are doing our best to stick with it. I noticed that some people push off their weigh in until Wednesday because they felt like they had a bad week or weekend etc. Why not just weigh in the same day every week even if the scale isn't going to show what you want it to. Isn't that the point of doing this? Last week I had a bad week and I knew i wasn't gonna show a loss on Monday but I weighed in anyway.
    Just a thought, I am not trying to tell people what to do. Just trying to keep it real. Anyone else have this thought?