Help me! people with B**bs!

Options

Replies

• poedunk65
    poedunk65 Posts: 1,336 Member
    Options
    Let's see'em and we will let you know how the look!,LMAO. I haven;t yet seen a set i didn;t like though, HAHAHA
  • Tebbspcad
    Tebbspcad Posts: 233
    Options
    I've had large breasts most of my teenage/adult life & i'm happy they are going now i'm losing weight! I've gone from a 32G to a 30FF & i look forward to wearing tops without looking like i'm crammed into them! Losing fat from your boobs is something you can't stop, just accept it & love what you still have :heart:
  • crl0519
    crl0519 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I feel your pain, after I lost weight my boobs got smaller, but the worst part is that I have uneven boobs (one is a size bigger than the other). When they were bigger you didn't notice much, but now its very evident that I have an A size and a B size...thought about getting an implant in the smaller one but then someday if I want to have kids, breastfeeding can become an issue :(

Having kids and breastfeeding might just even them out.

As for how big/small they get...think it has alot to do with what size you were when you started out. At my ideal weight before kids I was a 36D, after kids a 38DD. After the weight gain...42DD. I know they're going to shrink some, but I can't imagine they'll get smaller than when I started out...if so, I won't have to worry about any black eyes while exercising ;D
  • lyddsmom
    lyddsmom Posts: 96
    Options
    I say count your blessings. I wish I could relate. Even at my very lowest weight (110) I had huge boobs. I finally had to get a breast reduction because I was in a healthy low weight and still had deep painful grooves on my shoulders from bra straps. I was never overweight before I turned 40 and had enormous boobs from my teen years on, especially for my size. I did not get a reduction before kids or during my child bearing years because I wanted to be able to breast feed. However, I had such a difficult time breast feeding because I got even bigger and all that excess tissue smothered my poor babies. I ended up only breast feeding for a month or two anyway. I probably would have been better off to have had the surgery earlier on in my life. As far as I'm concerned boobs are overrated. I was always so self-conscious and had so much trouble shopping for blouses that would fit both my shoulder size (small) and my chest size (large). And shopping for bathing suits was so frustrating because I could not find a suit that fit both top and bottom. I truly would have been thrilled to lose my boobs and like I said, I had to "lose" them surgically because they would not go away!
  • msmith2020
    msmith2020 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    When I gained 40 pounds from the hard life of college, I gained it first in my boobs, I hate it they don't fit any of my bra's, I went from a B to a C-D I don't even know bc I cant truly find a bra that's comfortable.. I cants wait to get back down to like B. I have never, even at my smallest of 130 wasn't lower than a B, I don't want to be an A but a B is comfortable... and I hate padded bra's.. no thank you.. I know this doesn't help. But If your anything like a B... be happy its a comfortable size and your breast STILL look good! Men are still looking lol

Aren't you gentlemen??
  • domsmoms
    domsmoms Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Think about it this way: A smaller chest will not be drooping towards your belly button as you get older. That is a HUGE downside.
  • Tlively13
    Tlively13 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Does anyone know any exercise? Does chest press helps?
    there are no exercise to make them bigger, although there are exercises fro your check muscle that will keep them from sagging.
    they will stay perky.
    chest press, bench press- flat or inclines. chest flyes
  • lady_in_weighting
    lady_in_weighting Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Hey,

Im small chested and im trying to put on weight so i can have a boob job. i jknow that herbal rememdies are available to help breast enhancement.

Fenugreek, saw palmetto, wild yam and fennel are supposed to help breast enlargement. i take fenugreek just now but havent been taking it for long enough or a consistent enough time to rate its effectiveness.

Google them though. Might be of some help! (:
  • MrDude_1
    MrDude_1 Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options
    Let's see'em and we will let you know how the look!,LMAO. I haven;t yet seen a set i didn;t like though, HAHAHA

LOL. reminds me of a standup routine.

Guys want to see boobs. all boobs.
    she can be 95 years old...... "ya wanna see um?"
    *whips them out*

alright... now roll em back up grandma.
  • QueenJayJay
    QueenJayJay Posts: 1,139
    Options
    Think about it this way: A smaller chest will not be drooping towards your belly button as you get older. That is a HUGE downside.

Pun intended?
  • Fit_Forever25
    Fit_Forever25 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Thank you people for nice tips and sharing the pain
    and LOL people for the funny comments! :)
  • purpleipod
    purpleipod Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    Implants make you grow boobs, not exercise. There aren't many options beyond that.
  • EBFNP
    EBFNP Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    LOL..Big boobs are nothing to celebrate...IMO. I like them, but I would not be hurt if I was a smaller size like a 38 DD or so.
  • Jade17694
    Jade17694 Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    I went from a 36D to 34DD - may need to get measured again though as my cup is a tad too big again :(
  • Eireann15
    Eireann15 Posts: 124
    Options
    I want to lose!! And I have lost a good bit so far. I started as a 36DD, and now I can almost perfectly fit into a 36C! I'd love them to shrink a little more. I didn't like my big boobs. They made fitting into certain shirts not-so-fun, and they gave me back pain! It's gone now.
  • LaviMc
    LaviMc Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Uhh well performing many pectoral exercises will make your boobs APPEAR bigger because you'll be building the chest muscles...more perkier than bigger though. They're just fat, if you want them without surgery then eat like a typical American again lol.

Totally agree! This is basically the only way to make ur boobs appear bigger. Mine are much smaller now, too!
  • vfinkenstadt
    Options
    "I must, I must, Develop my bust!"
  • DonnaLFitz
    DonnaLFitz Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Nothing works. Give the skin time to firm up. If you are young, it will. As you get older, don't get your hopes up... There is nothing except surgery that can tighten up the lose skin. Those of us who have nursed children have come to grips with that fact.
  • maf66
    maf66 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    If I ever wore a D cup, I'd shoot myself in the head. Just sayin :glasses:
  • kbw414
    kbw414 Posts: 194
    Options
    I'm sorry I'm a little confused. Are you sad, because now they are that much smaller or still too big?
    I am sad!!!!
    they are not big at all :)

Mine are smaller too but I prefer them now because they're more shapely and less fatty looking. In my mind, this is the size my chest was meant to be (if I hadn't gained weight). The bright side...they won't droop and sag so much when you get older! You'll look younger longer =)