You know you have worked out hard when..

Options

Replies

• StephanieDJL
    StephanieDJL Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    You ache for the next two days!
  • tlynnweb
    tlynnweb Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    You run to the bathroom in the gym CRYING b/c the teacher handed your *kitten* to you!
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    ...you're walking around for a few days like you've had a large pickle stuck up @$$.:noway:
  • Woooolywool
    Woooolywool Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    ..when you literally can't lift your arms up to take a bite of food from the fork at dinner time in the evening..and also when there's sweat dripping down your forehead into your eyes. haha :')
  • Irene8509
    Irene8509 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    When people stare at you cuz you sound like you have Tourettes as you cling to the railing as you go down the stairs.

lol...love it
  • millikenhomeschool
    Options
    Ok. I have been so unmotivated this morning to exercise. But, then I began to read these posts and have laughed and related to so many of them. Thank you all for giving me the motivation I needed today to know that I am about to work hard!!:laugh:
  • dancing_cat
    dancing_cat Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    ... your arms are shaking so much after your workout you can't hold the hairdryer to dry your hair!
  • 1Timothy4v8
    1Timothy4v8 Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    you look like your own morphen cause you have a endorphin high
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    Back when I used to go to the gym - I used to walk home about a mile after and a couple of times just had to stop in the road, literally could not take another step. It was as if my odd had just crashed and wouldn't physically move.
  • yag1630
    yag1630 Posts: 92
    Options
    when you sit down at home your body is too heavy and just wants to rest till the next day.
  • Elen_Sia
    Elen_Sia Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    ... every muscle group hurts so bad the next morning that I have to get out of bed in several phases.
  • 4flamingoz
    4flamingoz Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    when your legs are so shaky that you have a hard time using the clutch and walking up the stairs to the second floor to take a shower! LOL
  • prettythinlove
    prettythinlove Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Bump. I shall read all of this tomorrow morning at 5am when all I want to do is stay in bed.
  • CMD76
    CMD76 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    When it takes at least 4 hours for the flush to leave your face.
  • 4flamingoz
    Options
    outa the mouths of babes some of these posts are a riot-LMAO!
  • CMD76
    CMD76 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    When you need a 20 min nap before showering.
  • 4flamingoz
    Options
    You get home from the gym and your 3 yr old son says

"Mommy, are your balls all sweaty?"

OMG-laughing so hard
  • Karenlavonne1958
    Options
    You step out of your post-workout shower and immediately start sweating again, requiring you to get back into the shower.
    Been there! Tooo funny!
  • susanloveszumba
    Options
    OK, I'll play.

Ditto the toilet thing. When you worked your legs so hard you end up falling down on to the toilet cause your knees won't bend any farther, and you have to push your way up to get off (and you kind of wish you had one with the handrails:sad: )!

yea, i just want to know whose brilliant idea it was to make a standard toilet so low???
  • Karenlavonne1958
    Options
    ....your *kitten* is dragging so bad the next day that you drop your pants to your knees and it's still in there.
    [/quote

OMG This is soooo flipping funny! I am having such a blast reading these. I am burning calories from laughing!