Replies

• Atastic
    Atastic Posts: 1
    Options
    you look great! :smile: Good job!
  • msunluckythirteen
    msunluckythirteen Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look amazing and gorgeous!
  • wally1uk
    wally1uk Posts: 120
    Options
    Wow!! Fantastic!! That's such an inspiration!! You must be very proud of yourself...and rightly so!!
  • court182
    court182 Posts: 307
    Options
    You look fantastic and much younger, too!!! Good for you!
  • tatya317
    tatya317 Posts: 74
    Options
    You look amazing !! God bless ... do u mind if I add u for extra support ;)
  • PerfectPout
    PerfectPout Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! You look amazing and look so much YOUNGER!!! Good on you for being such an inspiration :flowerforyou:
  • rubysparkle
    rubysparkle Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    you look AMAZING and have inspired me :smile:
  • mrsking218
    mrsking218 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I agree that you look pretty in the firs pic - no cropping necessary! However, you are just glowing in the second - you look fantastic! Congrats - very inspiring to those of us just starting!
  • AmandaCaswell1982
    AmandaCaswell1982 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    As another poster said, you went from looking like your daughter's mom, to looking like her sister!!!! GREAT JOB!!!!!
  • douglasmobbs
    douglasmobbs Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Great work, took me a second look to see that you had swapped sides with your daughter for the second photo.
  • dhencel
    dhencel Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    oh, yes....worth the journey....
  • JanetLM73
    JanetLM73 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Thanks for sharing.
  • oliviaschw
    Options
    Congrats on your new life, and loving life and yourself, it is all worth it, I had lost 50 lbs befroe my 50th birthday and then gained back 30 and feeling down and hiding in pics again and then my daughter told me about mfp, and now we got friends and family losing weight, but to me the key is really wanting it you really wanted it and it shows, love it :))
  • Suz725
    Suz725 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I never post on these forums but I feel the need to tell you that you look AMAZING!!!
  • emmamcblain
    emmamcblain Posts: 342
    Options
    Fantastic work, you look amazing. And both you and your daughter are beautiful. She had a fabulous prom dress! x
  • DterMined2012
    DterMined2012 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL (BOTH PICS)....CONGRATS ON YOUR ACCOMPLISHMENT!!
  • brittneybrown
    Options
    That is awesome. You look amazing, and I can imagine you must feel so much better. Your hard work and dedication paid off and you are glowing with the results! :happy:
  • Donners185
    Donners185 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Fab job!!! Be proud!
  • NikalaMStJohn
    Options
    HOLY CRAP, that is amazing, you look wonderful! Keep at it! :D
  • retunks
    retunks Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    amazing work. you look great, that is a lot of determination and discipline. Well done!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!