Replies

• Jillian1104
    Jillian1104 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Sharks, bridges, and small spaces..
  • harley47920
    harley47920 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Spiders, clowns, Walmart and touching money.
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    zombies. Seriously. My whole life I've had reoccurring nightmares about them. Recently found out that when I was 2, my idiot parents (granted, they were YOUNG idiot parents 20 and 22) wanted to see Night of the living dead (or whichever one came out in 1979ish) and they TOOK ME WITH THEM!! Apparently after the first zombie took its first bite, I had a hysterical melt down and they had to leave. Explains a whole lot...

I love everything zombie related. Couldn't imagine a world without these lovable creatures. Luckily, we won't have to...thanks to the government and science....wait, I have said too much.... (struggle)...........
  • adriadawn19
    adriadawn19 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Bees,wasps,hornets....basically anything that stings.

Me too! I run from them!
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    Vaginas. Anything that can take away my common sense, reasoning skills, my ability to speak coherently, and just cause a debilitating stupidness in me as fast as they can, makes me terrified of em.

Wait. They're real? I thought they were a myth told to scare men. I never actually saw one. My wife talks about them sometimes, but she has never shown me. Maybe we should stop, I am officially afraid.
  • Pamela259
    Pamela259 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    KIWI FRUIT..................
  • Firefighter_Jay
    Firefighter_Jay Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Vaginas. Anything that can take away my common sense, reasoning skills, my ability to speak coherently, and just cause a debilitating stupidness in me as fast as they can, makes me terrified of em.

Wait. They're real? I thought they were a myth told to scare men. I never actually saw one. My wife talks about them sometimes, but she has never shown me. Maybe we should stop, I am officially afraid.

We should form a support group!
  • cassondraragan
    cassondraragan Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    zombies. Seriously. My whole life I've had reoccurring nightmares about them. Recently found out that when I was 2, my idiot parents (granted, they were YOUNG idiot parents 20 and 22) wanted to see Night of the living dead (or whichever one came out in 1979ish) and they TOOK ME WITH THEM!! Apparently after the first zombie took its first bite, I had a hysterical melt down and they had to leave. Explains a whole lot...

I love everything zombie related. Couldn't imagine a world without these lovable creatures. Luckily, we won't have to...thanks to the government and science....wait, I have said too much.... (struggle)...........

Ah! Shoot me now because I'd last all of 2 minutes in a zombie apocalypse.

You know, I already know that this whole "conversation" is enough to trigger a zombie nightmare tonight (that and the friggin Walking Dead commercial I just saw *shiver*.) Maybe I'll actually make it out of the city and into the mountains this time...
  • Firefighter_Jay
    Firefighter_Jay Posts: 426 Member
    Options

Ah! Shoot me now because I'd last all of 2 minutes in a zombie apocalypse.

You know, I already know that this whole "conversation" is enough to trigger a zombie nightmare tonight (that and the friggin Walking Dead commercial I just saw *shiver*.) Maybe I'll actually make it out of the city and into the mountains this time...

Watch Zombieland. Provides a really good list of rules to live by that will keep you safe. Remember to always double tap!
  • snowbab
    snowbab Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Flying. I freak out so badly on planes :S
  • candykay0605
    candykay0605 Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    claustrophobic, falling, police(weird yes!! only been pulled over 2 times in my life and about had a panic attack both times) and driving off into water
  • gastankerdriver
    Options
    Cotton balls. They are horrible.
  • kwaddell1987
    kwaddell1987 Posts: 70 Member
    Options

We should form a support group!

u guys are hilarous!!! :laugh:
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    Clowns. They terrify me, have since I was a toddler, no clue why
  • tequila09
    tequila09 Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    Idk if its a phobia but people touching my knees or touching their own knees ew just freaks me out thinking about it
  • Sleekit
    Sleekit Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Trains... the sounds they make, seeing them moving... GAH! Freak the **** out of me.
  • Maria_81
    Maria_81 Posts: 152
    Options
    I hate bugs