Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

11 month, -65 pounds (pics)

Replies

• Elizabeth_M
    Elizabeth_M Posts: 562 Member
    Wow, congratulations! You are even more beautiful, I can see where your daughter gets her good looks from. :) Thank you for inspiring me and motivating me!
  • briar_rose
    briar_rose Posts: 149 Member
    good for you!
  • Cathryn81
    Cathryn81 Posts: 2 Member
    thanks for posting this. You are very inspiring!
  • Wow - you look amazing. Well Done :)
  • cowgirlslikeus86
    cowgirlslikeus86 Posts: 597 Member
    Holy Shmoley! You look awesome!!!

exercise.png
  • jeyko
    jeyko Posts: 368 Member
    You look fantastic! What a great inspiration you are on here and for your daughter!
  • damore76
    damore76 Posts: 17 Member
    Truly inspirational. You look amazing!
  • You look amazing!! Congratulations!
  • I never dreamed I would actually accomplish this! 11 months ago, I cried as I cropped myself out of my daughter's prom picture because I felt I ruined it (see my "before" picture). Last night, I was proud to stand beside her and get our picture taken together!!

I started MFP in April 2011, about 2 weeks after this photo was taken, weighing 212 lbs, and wearing a size 20/ XXL shirt. (I'm 5/4-1'/2")

[img]http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc418/ccmowery/MyFitnessPal Journey/Before and After/April16th2102450x800360x640-1.jpg[/img]

Today, I weigh 147,and wear a size 8/M :love:

[img]http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc418/ccmowery/MyFitnessPal Journey/Before and After/EandCMarch2012-1.jpg[/img]

This journey was not always easy, but it is worth it!!!

You look awesome!!
  • Thelala
    Thelala Posts: 47 Member
    Great job! You do good work. I'm happy and inspired by/for you.:flowerforyou:
  • Shannafo
    Shannafo Posts: 121 Member
    you two look like sisters now! Great job...thank you for sharing, I'm in a bit of a slump and I love these success stories.
  • confuzzledwife
    confuzzledwife Posts: 142 Member
    You look absolutely AMAZING! I know how you feel about the before pic, I have a picture of myself with my daughter at her wedding and I feel like I totally ruined the picture! I can't wait to have my "after" pics too! This is very motivating!!!!
  • Witchmoo
    Witchmoo Posts: 261 Member
    Wow, you look amazing.....inspirational!
  • lulalee
    lulalee Posts: 16 Member
    Wow... you are so inspiring! Thank you for sharing this.
  • That is amazing!! I refuse to take pictures, super motivating!!
  • sls3kids
    sls3kids Posts: 18 Member
    Wow! Congratulations on your achievement! You look fantastic! Can you share some of the things that helped you along the way? Any special workout regime or diet?
  • lms32164
    lms32164 Posts: 212 Member
    WOW!!! You look amazing!! Thank you for your inspiration today. God bless you for all the hard work!
  • LJ0508
    LJ0508 Posts: 122 Member
    You look wonderful!!
  • Congrats! Amazing progress!!
  • InTenn
    InTenn Posts: 99
    I bet your husband is really proud of you...

In fact, I know he is. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!