20 days of busting my rear and this is what I get! (graphic

Options
I know these are not pretty but this is reality and probably for more people than I think.

I've been here on MFP for a month, and for 20 consecutive days I have worked out in some fashion or the other for 1.5 to 2 hours a day.

II do 20 minutes of HIIT on the elliptical daily
I do a 15 minute workout with my 9 year old daughter M, W, F
I do 30 minutes of circuit training with each of my two sons separately on Tu, Th, Sat
I strength train 4 days a week
I have done 10 days of Level 1 30DS (completed day 10 today)
When I think about eating something that I know is not on my allowable foods list, I workout.

front20day.jpg

side20day.jpg

back20day.jpg

In case you don't know my back story please see this thread http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/529969-yes-i-ve-lost-a-lot-of-weight

Edited to add a pic of my face, yes it has slimmed down too
2012-03-15_23-54-33_579.jpg

Replies

• cutie2b
    cutie2b Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT! Congratulations!
  • FireTigerSoul
    FireTigerSoul Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    WOW! Big difference from the side and back! Congrats! Keep it up! :)
  • jlambert77
    jlambert77 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    that is insane results for only 20days!
    good work :)
    (I read that HIIT should only be max 3 days a week...?)
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    Definitely a noticeable difference! Keep it up! Heck, I might have to start doing this to get your results now :)
  • DataBased
    DataBased Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Look at you! That is a completely amazing difference for just 20 days. I'm completely impressed - well done!
  • lmd172
    lmd172 Posts: 172
    Options
    whoa! congrats to you! i can see a difference all over! (-:
  • DorothyR87
    DorothyR87 Posts: 113
    Options
    Damn girl! 20 days and you have made that much progress? You have done amazing! Keep it up!
  • Jade17694
    Jade17694 Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    Amazing difference! Well done love! x
  • RachelsReboot
    RachelsReboot Posts: 569 Member
    Options

Yeah, I don't like to conform, if I am not hurting and I feel good then I'm ok with that. There are millions of people that do very physical jobs that have them doing the same things without a machine and they are in lots better shape than me because they move every day. Getting healthy...is my newest and highest paying job.
  • txladybug41
    txladybug41 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Oh my. I was wondering before I looked at your pic what difference would show in twenty days, but you just blew me away. I can see how the exercise is shaping you, remolding you, from the side, back and front. Its freaking awesome! Keep going because it's working for you!! And thank you for sharing this... now I gotta go find my Jillian DVD's and make myself do those stupid jumping jacks. (just joking, but they are hard for me and Jillian does make you work.)
  • runningdiva77
    Options
    :0) keep up the great work! don't quit! I like your confidence
  • katiebythebay
    katiebythebay Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    I can see a difference already. It's mostly in your mid-section.

Your face is probably showing it too, but the background where your head is, is not allowing for a good visual (sunlight coming in the little door window.)

You need to stick with what you're doing, because it's truly showing up. Just imagine what you'll be looking like in about 3 months down the road.

What a difference! Please keep going!

~katie
  • MamaSonyaP
    MamaSonyaP Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    YOU ARE A BEAUTIFUL, BRAVE, DEDICATED AND COMMITTED WOMAN!
    Never, ever think that you are not pretty or that people won't want to look at what an accomplishment you've achieved. You should be SO proud of yourself, as all of us are proud of you. What an amazing job you've done, I hope that we can all stay as dedicated as you. Way to go, girl! Keep up the FANTASTIC work.
    Sorry for the enthusiasm, it's just the way God made me!
  • skinnylove00
    skinnylove00 Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    HUUUGE difference! only 20 days of this?!?! SUPERSTAR!
  • AABru
    AABru Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    You have been on an incredible journey (I just read your back story)...you can definately see the difference in your waist and back. Keep up the great work!
  • Dimplybutt
    Dimplybutt Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Huge difference! That's fantastic!! Huge thumbs up for you, girl! You are totally succeeding! :flowerforyou:
  • 77tes
    77tes Posts: 7,946 Member
    Options
    Impressive! But, these are not graphic pictures. I almost skipped this post because of your title. Glad I checked it out. You have made amazing progress, Congratulations!:drinker:
  • naturerunner
    Options

Yeah, I don't like to conform, if I am not hurting and I feel good then I'm ok with that. There are millions of people that do very physical jobs that have them doing the same things without a machine and they are in lots better shape than me because they move every day. Getting healthy...is my newest and highest paying job.

Pretty sure you can do HIIT 6 days a week. Good for you for putting your health first! Go hard! :)
  • 3laine75
    3laine75 Posts: 3,070 Member
    Options
    OMG! you have totally blitzed your back fat (can see the difference from front and side also). Can't believe that's in under 3 weeks. Nice job :)
  • Time4NUME
    Time4NUME Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    You look great! I can see the difference.. Thanks for sharing your story...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!