20 days of busting my rear and this is what I get! (graphic

Replies

• AlexPflug
    AlexPflug Posts: 132 Member
    You have a very noticeable difference in your back and your arms!! Fantastic work!
  • ElementalEscapee
    ElementalEscapee Posts: 552 Member
    Daaaaaaaamn great job, you look fantastic! Wow!
  • mdj1501
    mdj1501 Posts: 388 Member
    Big difference! Keep it up!
  • mmstgr
    mmstgr Posts: 578 Member
    Your hard work is definitely showing!
    Thank you for sharing :)
  • melhayes1115
    melhayes1115 Posts: 187 Member
    You are doing a great job! Keep it up!
  • I am so glad you posted this. I'm going to try not to clog up your comments with a really long post, but here goes:
    Seeing those pictures of your before and after is a little like looking into a mirror for me, but my mirror only shows the "before" pics so far. You are doing an amazing job! After only 20 days, what a difference! I've gotten so slack lately, and seeing the progress you made in just 20 days is absolutely astounding.
    I look at your pics and think "I could be just 20 days away from wearing some of my old jeans again." That' s wonderful. I know there are other success stories out there, but yours just happened to be the top one for me when I logged on, and I want to tell you what a great job you are doing and to keep up the good work!
  • RachelsReboot
    RachelsReboot Posts: 569 Member
    Thank you all for the encouragement and support! I really appreciate it!
  • dg09
    dg09 Posts: 754
    Nice job! You can see a big difference.
  • Your back looks great :)
  • adavis59
    adavis59 Posts: 285 Member
    You are doing great! And this is just in 20 days?? God Lord knows how fabulous you'll look in another 20 days! Wow! Great inspiration!
  • gspea
    gspea Posts: 412 Member
    That is awesome. I didn't take pictures until 2 weeks ago - but am doing the 30DS (day 3 now - and yes I will admit - it is a tad easier today than the 1st day - still can't do the jumping jacks) I have said I will take more pics after level one - approximately 10days worth - I do them every other day right now... GREAT JOB!!!
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Work it baby!!!
  • vikc23
    vikc23 Posts: 3
    Thank you all for the encouragement and support! I really appreciate it!

When I saw the title of the post, I did NOT expect to see the results I did...!! Well done...there is a GREAT difference between the before and after pics...!! You should be REALLY proud of yourself!!

Vx
  • jennied314
    jennied314 Posts: 16 Member
    What you're doing is def working! Nice job!
  • mandypooh2103
    mandypooh2103 Posts: 289 Member
    Amazing
  • RachelsReboot
    RachelsReboot Posts: 569 Member
    You are doing great! And this is just in 20 days?? God Lord knows how fabulous you'll look in another 20 days! Wow! Great inspiration!

Yes just 20 days! Thanks!
  • fitby38
    fitby38 Posts: 307 Member
    wow!! you are bold posting those pics ... blessings and continued success!
  • rookmb
    rookmb Posts: 84
    You look tremendous!!!!
    What a huge difference in just 20 days. Cutting calories is one thing, but if you really want to see the changes in your body, exercise is the key. I've lost 6 inches across my back in two months. It makes you want to get up every morning and exercise again!!! Good luck!!!
  • bikiniwantabe
    bikiniwantabe Posts: 23 Member
    WOW! Awesome job! You should be so proud of urself!
  • determinedhealthy
    determinedhealthy Posts: 199 Member
    Great job and results. Thank you for sharing your pix, you can see a big difference! Keep it up.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!