What's Your Weakness??

Options

Replies

• Melysa1988
    Melysa1988 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Veggie pizza!!! just had two slices and a soda last night! For the first time in a while. I figure it was better then going out drinking.
  • _CiaoParis
    _CiaoParis Posts: 166
    Options
    Pizza! I avoid eating it because I just can't have 1 slice... It's soo good :grumble:
  • claramay66
    claramay66 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Homemade Mac and Cheese.
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Malted balls- Robin eggs
    Homemade doughnuts
  • Jade17694
    Jade17694 Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    any type of bread or potatoes in any form..... can never just have one potato -.-
  • Jade17694
    Jade17694 Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    Pizza! I avoid eating it because I just can't have 1 slice... It's soo good :grumble:

I'm with ya on this!
  • here_I_go_again
    here_I_go_again Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Pizza and chocolate, yum!
  • jjelizalde
    jjelizalde Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Potatoes, sour cream and cheese are my problem. I'm not a big sweets eater but I love my baked and mashed potatoes and cheese and sour cream on everything.
  • strawberrie_milk
    strawberrie_milk Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Cereal, nuts/nut butters
  • mkbledsoe
    mkbledsoe Posts: 132
    Options
    I love chocolate donettes. I can't have them around or I won't leave them alone until they are gone. I don't even buy them anymore.
  • thinnerisstronger
    thinnerisstronger Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Timbits. They are my one and only vice. I only buy them every once in a while as a treat. I know they are full of sugar and bad stuff and they come frozen to Tim Horton's but uuuuuggghh they are just so GOOD. It's a problem. But I'm okay with it.
  • rukobaby
    rukobaby Posts: 33
    Options
    My weakness is food. My solution, eat everything in moderation.

THIS. I LOVE food. So this is torture for me. But Im really trying to to this. So i eat a little of everything. I have a love/hate relationship with all food
  • wally1uk
    wally1uk Posts: 120
    Options
    I don't have much of a sweet tooth but anything with a crispy fried outer layer makes me weak at the knees! ..especially chicken and anything in puff pastry (home made sausage rolls, pasties)..

I couldn't resist a chicken kiev the other day and had to go for a jog to bring my calorie intake back down!

I have just had to ban myself from buying anything of the kind and take extra care not to venture down the street with KFC and the pasty shop when I'm feeling peckish!
    Good god!! There is a road near where I work that has KFC, Mc. Donalds and a Gregg's...it's a disaster, I never go down there!! :D
  • graelwyn
    graelwyn Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    Toast with honey, cake, biscuits/cookies, ice cream...but I think I am intolerant of wheat as those things really bloat me badly (apart from the ice cream), so I have cut out the problem by cutting out the wheat as far as I can. I might have small amounts when I visit my mother and get taken out for meals, but other than that, I am fighting the intense, indescribable urges to binge on cookies when I get back from hours cycling.
  • Celeigh12
    Celeigh12 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Fast food. I just cut it out completely, cold turkey.
  • DOElston
    DOElston Posts: 102
    Options
    I think the point of this is that you can enjoy your "weaknesses". You must count them in your calorie intake, of course, but you don't have to deny yourself. I think the trick is restoring "treats" foods back to being "treats"; not to be consumed in mass quantities every day.
  • honestlysweet
    honestlysweet Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I love Atkins Peanut Butter cups. I am not on a lo carb diet but they were on sale once so I got them and now the other diet bars and candies won't do. It's high in fat compared to others, since Atkins is a higher fat diet, but I love them so I work them into my intake.
  • juliesummers
    juliesummers Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    The only non-clean/unhealthy things I have occasionally are alcohol and coffee, but they're not "weaknesses" because I don't try and avoid them. I love them both. I don't think I have any food weaknesses.
  • vjrose
    vjrose Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    Everything in moderation here and when I get within a couple hundred of my calories for the day I close my diary and that's it for the day, kind of comforting like saying, well the kitchen is closed. It was hard at first and would have to come slinking back and add a late night snack or two. Now after 4 months it's second nature, once the diary is done, I'm done.
  • gturco
    gturco Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Ice cream is my biggest temptation. Love the stuff!!!!