20 days of busting my rear and this is what I get! (graphic

Options

Replies

• RachelsReboot
    RachelsReboot Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    wow!! you are bold posting those pics ... blessings and continued success!

What does that mean? That I am bold for posting those pics? Not sure how to take that.
  • Savyna
    Savyna Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    You have a beautiful face and the results are fantastic especially on your back.
  • abbigail_r
    abbigail_r Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    that 20 days did wonders for you!! Great job, Keep going!!!! :happy:
  • tmoyer1209
    tmoyer1209 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing it with us! You have made an amazing difference in your body, and it helps me to see that with dedication, big changes can and do happed quick!
  • WhittRak
    WhittRak Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!! Such a difference! keep it up girl!
  • jaymek92
    jaymek92 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    wow! your stomach and arms are definitely getting smaller and your butt is getting rounder! keep it up!
    great progress- so inspiring!
  • grizzlymaze
    grizzlymaze Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    For only 20 days there is a huge difference. Just imange what 40 days will do. Your going to be an unstopable machine. Friend me if you wish.
  • crysy1
    crysy1 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous. You can see the victory of your hard work. It shows! keep up the great work! and i think it is so wonderful that your kids get involved.
  • Feathil
    Feathil Posts: 163 Member
    Options

What does that mean? That I am bold for posting those pics? Not sure how to take that.

Bold as in brave, not bold as in naughty. Take it as a compliment definitely, you've done amazingly and you're setting a brilliant example for everyone else here.
  • asaunders1981
    Options
    AWESOME!
  • iamlottiebee
    iamlottiebee Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    That is amazing! Congratulations, the transformation already is really impressive :)
  • fitby38
    fitby38 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

[/quote]

ahhh ... take it anyway you want ... it wasnt meant negative ... good job- keep it up ... it that clearer?
    anyway ... once again ... bleassings and continued success!
  • Angela_Freeborn
    Options
    you look fantastic keep up the excellent work :)
  • kstep88
    kstep88 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    you've done an amazing job! Keep it up!
  • RachelsReboot
    Options

ahhh ... take it anyway you want ... it wasnt meant negative ... good job- keep it up ... it that clearer?

Oh ok, around here if we say someone is bold it means "you have a lot of nerve" that's why I asked because I didn't want to assume that it meant that same thing.

Thank you!
  • alt1268
    alt1268 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Gee you have done an awesome job. I wish I could get more energy to exercise more. You have done great.
  • fitby38
    Options

Bold as in brave, not bold as in naughty. Take it as a compliment definitely, you've done amazingly and you're setting a brilliant example for everyone else here.

EXACTLY! bold as in brave ... i dont see how that couldve been taken as anything but a THUMBS UP!
  • SlimBride12
    Options
    FAB!
  • fitby38
    Options

Oh ok, around here if we say someone is bold it means "you have a lot of nerve" that's why I asked because I didn't want to assume that it meant that same thing.

Thank you!

and you are welcome!!! :o)
  • RachelsReboot
    Options

EXACTLY! bold as in brave ... i dont see how that couldve been taken as anything but a THUMBS UP!

Probably just my insecurity about posting them in the first place, please don't take it personal, it's my problem not anyone else
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!