Exercise to Build Up a Flat Butt

Replies

• Young28
    Young28 Posts: 57 Member
    What does BUMP mean??
  • Bump UP My Post.. Get it higher on the boards to make it more visible.
  • bump for later
  • viclee1
    viclee1 Posts: 156 Member
    another no bottom gal here!
  • dawnkykong
    dawnkykong Posts: 64 Member
    ablykins---I just have to say that your back is AMAZING! I only hope to have a back like yours someday.
  • sofitheteacup
    sofitheteacup Posts: 397 Member
    Squats
    quadriceps-exercises-barbell-full-squats.gif

Leg Press
    butt-exercises-machine-leg-presses.gif

Lunges
    quadriceps-exercises-dumbbell-lunges.gif

Thank you so much for this!
  • Matt_Wild
    Matt_Wild Posts: 2,673 Member
    Don't thank me - shape shapefit.com!

They have dozens of examples. The squat isn't perfect but show the basic principle..

squat3.jpg
  • bhappy_5
    bhappy_5 Posts: 50 Member
    Bump!
  • BamaBreezeNSaltAire
    BamaBreezeNSaltAire Posts: 966 Member
    Bump :)
  • daniellie23
    daniellie23 Posts: 30 Member
    Brazilian butt lift
  • Prob not the best thread to post this in, but what if you have the opposite problem?
    I don't have a big butt but I'd still like to slim it down a little...Any ideas on that?

Thanks in advance and sorry for turning this thread around! :(
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    I got a butt when I started to elliptical and treadmill walking every day.

Elliptical YES, and weight lifting yes. my lower body may be getting too much attention from me, but it looks good, now to get the rest of the fat from over the muscle, lol
  • jadashute08
    jadashute08 Posts: 56 Member
    Bump
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Prob not the best thread to post this in, but what if you have the opposite problem?
    I don't have a big butt but I'd still like to slim it down a little...Any ideas on that?

Thanks in advance and sorry for turning this thread around! :(

cardio if you like.
    you can do weight lifting as well, muscle burns fat. you can do high reps and low weights. any of those dvds about the booty will do.
  • chattipatty2
    chattipatty2 Posts: 376 Member
    bump
  • RynoSada15
    RynoSada15 Posts: 48 Member
    Lunges are awesome too, especially lunging up or down hill. I read Oxygen magazine and it is really great for exercises - shows pics for form and gives suggestions for workouts. They usually have an annual "glutes" addition that focuses completely on your butt!! And I think they have a website. It's great for motivation too, and includes recipes and success stories. I read old copies for exercise ideas, and sometimes just to keep me motivated. I'm sure you would find lots of exercises in it to help with trouble spots, and it's something you can use at home or take with you to the gym. Good luck!
  • sjwhite7
    sjwhite7 Posts: 86 Member
    I have been trying to increase the mass in my *kitten* as well LOL! But, lunges, and squats are really bad on my knees. I have had both of my ACL's replaced and have arthritis in them. I can do the leg press and it doesn't hurt so much. Can anyone suggest any other exercises that wont be so hard on my knees that will have the same effect? I would have posted my own topic but I thought since its already posted here that the response would be beneficial to others here also.
  • calliope_music
    calliope_music Posts: 1,242 Member
    just wanted to say i hear you! pants never fit me because of my lack of butt! you'd think being the size i am, i'd have a booty, but nooooo.
  • MsBrwnSugga
    MsBrwnSugga Posts: 164 Member
    bump
  • Definitely Brazil Butt Lift works. I'm doing it right now and they have different excercises for what kind of butt you have. Send me a friend request if you would like some more pointers.