skinny girl hatred? love?

Options

Replies

• BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    To hell with anyone that thinks they know what is right/wrong/acceptable for another person. No one has the right to pass judgement upon anyone but themselves. People are individuals. We like/dislike/love/hate/despise/enjoy what we do as individuals. Sadly, we allow the marketing and social impacts of society corrupt that which believe in.

When it comes to looks....gauge your damn eyes and believe you see as blind person...with your mind and hands....ooo that sounds FUN!...sorry, got sidetracked. When you believe you know and want to tell someone, become a mute and feel the frustration of expression. You say I can write it? Do so as an illiterate...well, do not.

Change in the world starts withing. Step Proud for who you are, but leave your self-imposing prejudices at the door when you leave.
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    I have big boobs and one day I'll be skinny.. :laugh:
    Friend request sent.

Im scared!! :laugh:
    Why? Just because I come with my own warning label?

Oh and to the point. I like any girl that doesn't pepper spray me. Although the chubbier ones are easier to chase down.
  • Banks01
    Banks01 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    I can't stay on topic because... those socks. :love:

/\
  • sharibob3
    sharibob3 Posts: 180
    Options
    Friend request sent.

Im scared!! :laugh:
    Why? Just because I come with my own warning label?

Oh and to the point. I like any girl that doesn't pepper spray me. Although the chubbier ones are easier to chase down.

Your profile pic is a bit disturbing.. LOL
    For the record I don't own pepper spray.. ;-)
  • caylac3
    caylac3 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I don't "hate" them I'm just incredibly jealous
  • kayleesays
    kayleesays Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Fathate and skinnyhate are the same thing to me. Obviously, I think most overweight people would look better if they slimmed down a little, and it would be healthier, but who am I to judge their body? Who am I to tell them what to look like?
  • sharibob3
    sharibob3 Posts: 180
    Options

I was going to send you a FR ... but then I saw on your profile to NOT ask you for pictures of your boobies..... :tongue:

I make exceptions for some... :wink:
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options

I was going to send you a FR ... but then I saw on your profile to NOT ask you for pictures of your boobies..... :tongue:

I make exceptions for some... :wink:

FR sent! :bigsmile:
  • _Christine_
    _Christine_ Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    I love skinny girls. They never eat off my plate.
  • shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options

<3
  • Heaven71
    Heaven71 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    I :heart: skinny girls with big boobs...that is all I had to say on this subject.:tongue:

Love ya back!
  • tequila09
    tequila09 Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    I don't need to be liked because of appearance. Thats what my personality is for. :) My point is that I would be flattered to be hated because I was skinny.

As an average weight woman ive always envied skinny girls and I'm with you I cannot wait to be one of them!!
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    If a fat woman says, "I deserve a lawyer or a doctor for a husband because I'm fat" I will talk smack on her just as much as a skinny woman who says the same. I'm all about being skinny (using the term for argument's sake.. we had this very convo yesterday about how I want to be 'fit')... not because I think that makes me better than anyone, but because I want my body to match my amazing personality. I am bad as hell as a fat person, and I'll be bad as hell as a skinny person. I'm sure that when I'm skinny people will say, "oh, that skinny b!tch thinks she's better than fat people." just like how people say, "that fat b!tch thinks everyone should practice fat acceptance because she's fat." ... both will stem from the fact that I'm confident (read: cocky) and some folks don't know how to handle it. Conversely, a person who is ugly or hateful inside will be a hateful person at any weight... I think though, that some times a 'skinny' body will give someone an added boost of confidence to say their thoughts out loud, which is where the whole 'skinny b!tch thing comes from. Fat people may stereotypically be jolly, but I have met some mean frucking fat women in my day...

Now, as far as skinny hate and fat bashing, when they really truly happen, it will piss me off faster than someone suggesting I drink Miller66.
  • ShandiH
    ShandiH Posts: 232 Member
    Options

OMG! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options

I think I'm in love. :laugh: :laugh:
  • stephstar15
    stephstar15 Posts: 125
    Options
    I don't hate you because you're fat. You're fat because I hate you.

I REALLY wish it worked like that. I would love for my best friend's ex to be grotesquely obese:)
  • Blanche76
    Blanche76 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    :noway: Everyone here cracks me up!
  • Snow__White
    Snow__White Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    skinny girls are ok if they have a pretty face...if they are ugly who gives a *kitten* if their skinny!
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options

I eat off everyone's plates. :tongue: :laugh:
  • _snw_
    _snw_ Posts: 1,305 Member
    Options
    Mostly for the clothes-ripping and biting that will commence soon thereafter...

**swoon**
    I'm still waiting for a sparring partner, though.
    _snw_ where are you???

i already said i was going to tear your skirt off!