What will be your Goal reach treat?

Options

Replies

• tim_jennings
    tim_jennings Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    A nice, tailored suit... Something to show off the new me in.

I've strongly considered a tattoo, but I really haven't found (or come up with, for that matter) something I'd like enough to have forever. It has not been ruled out, though.

Aw man, you took my idea!

This is exactly what my wife promised to buy for me when I reach my goal weight. I have always wanted a tailored suit, rather then wearing off-the-rack, and once I get there, I will be getting it.
  • AZnewme
    AZnewme Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Clothes, a weekend fling with my hubby (alone!) and wakeboarding!
  • cyclingben
    cyclingben Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Eurotrip ... Mainly Ireland and do some family research - That's only 42lbs away
  • spectralmoon
    spectralmoon Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    Side tattoo from ribs to hip.

And if I'm too cheap when that time comes around, I'll just go shopping and BUY AAAAALLLL THE CLOTHES!!!
  • EpicRosie
    EpicRosie Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Probably a cute outfit that will show off my new toned body!
  • mrshoneybear1014
    mrshoneybear1014 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    In 108lbs my husband and I are going to try conceiving :) My goal is 132lbs so I am not sure about that one!
  • sherriaf
    sherriaf Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Like that idea!! I love photography!
  • mdsjmom98
    mdsjmom98 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I want to go to Cedar Point and ride a ride called Top Thrill. Went about 8 years ago, was too fat to have the seatbelt across me. Stood in line for 2 hours, and couldn't ride. :sad: Once I get more weight off, I intend to go crazy at amusement parks!!!:wink:
  • scinamon1
    scinamon1 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    replace my glasses with contacts; a bikini for the first time ever (hopefully!) and an almond cake from a little mediterranean deli. I didn't have one when i first saw them because i didn't know how to log it, and, amazingly, that was in October last year! I've managed to avoid them even when not logging as a treat for finishing. And they look so tasty!
  • aqua_marine_light
    Options
    A get-a-way to a luxury resort on the beach somewhere with the a few friends... spa, mani, pedi, facial, hair, massages, nice restaurants for dinner, maybe catch a live band some place nice with some dancing.....with my new clothes of course.....maybe do some sailing. Hot tubs and a little wine. Just have a relaxing, spectacular time enjoying the finer things. :tongue:
  • CyberEd312
    CyberEd312 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Options
    360 Body Lift (Circumferential Body lift) that is the culmination to the end of my weightloss journey and restoring my self confidence when I look in the mirror and I can stop hiding in baggy black clothes.... lol
  • Pistolcoach
    Pistolcoach Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    laser hair removal!!

I've done the traveling, the sky-diving, the shopping....i have sexy shoes and all of that...I want to banish all of the unwanted hair from my body. HAIR BE GONE! ;)
  • DAM_Fine
    DAM_Fine Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    I've reached the goal weight (well, close enough) now its time to start lifting for definition. My treat for the weight loss was the first bathing suit I've owned in over two years - and its a bikini! The ultimate treat will be spending my 35th anniversary with my man in Hawaii in July.
  • kayleesays
    kayleesays Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    A Victoria's Secret bathing suit in the proper size ;)

If I had the cash, it would be laser underarm hair removal, hehe.
  • rfechter
    rfechter Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I want to get a bikini and a trip to Florida and the beaches.
  • antlergirl
    antlergirl Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    You guys are giving me even more ideas of great things to look forward to!
  • shefury
    shefury Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I have several goals/treats along the way....lots of new clothes of course LOL

But my reaching my goal weight treat will HAVE to be a Staycation with hubs. Including new lingerie *wink*
  • BrittRae12
    Options
    I want a tattoo too! I've always told myself that once I lose weight I would get one. Maybe I should make that one of my goals...

My goal reach treat is a vacation back home to California and a cute bikini!
  • boneyEm
    boneyEm Posts: 34
    Options
    a new dress
  • sobriquet84
    sobriquet84 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Wearing shorts! My thighs and I have always had a love/hate relationship.