ruggedBear Posts: 295
    Options
    Stretch Armstrong
    GI Joe (with the King Fu grip!)
    Toss Across
    Sit 'n Spin
    my flame red/orange Schwinn with the banana seat
    Wheel-O

and the most fun ever? - smacking the crap out of my brother with the Hot Wheels tracks!

Dolls? Yuck!
  • obeseto13point1
    obeseto13point1 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I have a HUGE eighties toy collection just sitting in bins right now nowhere to put it! I loved Care Bears, Strawberry Shortcake, Rainbow Brite, Smurfs, Pound Puppies, and My Little Pony. When I get the ambition I am going to try to sell it on Etsy!
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    I loved my Barbies, my Hot Wheels and this

6a00b8ea0716b01bc000c2251c3bce8fdb-.jpg
  • Monda
    Monda Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I loved my Rainbow Brute doll! She was so pretty and colorful! She bright up my brightened up my day.
  • tripitena
    tripitena Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    I had a Bozo the Clown doll, circa 1972 that was the love of my childhood. To this day I havent forgiven my mom for throwing him away during a move and claiming he got lost. My brothers told me the truth you lying bit*h.
  • rcc1988
    rcc1988 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    My Tomy Toy Computer! I loved that thing. I also had a giant (for a child) Big Bird doll with a tape player in it, and he'd sing you the ABCs and stuff. I also loved the Barbie's Little Sister Kelly dolls.
  • Munque
    Munque Posts: 123
    Options
    Lincoln Logs, popples, frogger on atari, barbies of course and cabbage patch dolls. We used to play, "honey I love you but I just can't smile" Where everyone says one liners trying to get the kid that's "it" to laugh and that kid has to say "honey I love you but I just can't smile" after every one liner. And we used to play remote, where one kid has the remote and the other kids have to make up scenes for each channel that we changed it to. Good times, but the best.. was balloon volley ball in our rooms, we'd attach our bed sheets to the bed and the window for the net and play all day. Oh, and the foot game where you lay on the couch with your feet together and try to get the other person to bend their leg. Ahhhh, to be a kid again...
  • EmilyLock
    EmilyLock Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Wow! Thanks to all for your great responses - keep them coming! There's quite a few here we have (or had) in the shop - and I get to play with them, er, I mean, test them to make sure they're working!

We have the Ewok village, also the Weeble tree-house (empty), but we thought it was from Acorn Green, so thanks for identifying that for us. I'll have to find some Weebles to go in it.

That 'warrior skunk-thingy' is Stinkor from He-Man/Masters of the Universe, but I never knew he was scratch'n'sniff!

My kids had the Big Yellow Teapot, and also the Big Red Fun Bus in the same series.

I'm now on a mission to get some Popples!
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options

OMFG, those plates ruled! We had some at a schoolI worked at and I had to teach the girls how to use them. So much fun! I just loved to draw, period, tho.
  • crystal_loga
    crystal_loga Posts: 106 Member
    Options

I LOVED THIS!!!! I would get SO mad when I couldn't find a piece!! I had forgotten all about it! Thanks for the reminder!! =D
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    Original GI Joe. Not the little scrawny 3 3/4inch ones. Best toy ever.
    GIJoe1.jpg
    GIJoe3.jpg
    GIJoe2.jpg
    Yeah, I have a "few"
  • DawnB86
    DawnB86 Posts: 99 Member
    Options

OMG! I forgot about Fashion Plates! I loved that thing!
  • crystal_loga
    crystal_loga Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Weebles Wobble ... but they don't fall down.

Weeble Treehouse:

weeblestree.jpg

I had one of these!! I played with it so much that the top wouldn't stay down! I remember pushing it down and it popping right back up!! I loved the little elevator!!! =D

I also LOVED playing with my "She-Ra" Castle! My brother had the He-Man one, but I always thought mine was better. We used to put things on her elevator and pull the string really hard and make a catapult out of it! We did that so much there was actually a worn area under the string from the string rubbing on the side of the castle!! Thanks for all of the memories!!! =D =D
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    Mine was my stuffed sock monkey made by my Grandma. Still have it. My daughter's was her Cricket talking doll. Her sons put tapes in it and dance with her while she sings. They also change her clothes now and then. What a hoot.
  • Munque
    Munque Posts: 123
    Options
    A spyrograph, loved that thing, and there was another one that spun around and you dripped paint in it.. don't remember what that one was called, but I made the most tasteful artwork for my mom's fridge.
  • cds2001
    cds2001 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    LOL, my Teddy Rugspin I think it was called? I just thought it was cool to stick a Metallica tape in it and watch it sing along :laugh:

10369894.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

I had a Teddy Ruxpin in middle school. We got rid of it though because it scared me. It would start playing all by itself.
    I was an only child but had 3 boy cousins to play with. At Christmas I would always get at least one "boy" toy so I could share with them. I always loved those the most -- it was usually better than what they got. Loved my race track, laser tag, G.I. Joe, Atari, etc. I loved my electric guitar until my mom made me take lessons (only lasted 2 months). My cousin got drums. We drove the neighbors crazy.
  • dubw
    dubw Posts: 429
    Options
    Little Green Army Men.
  • frumpytofit
    Options
    Easy bake oven.....is it any wonder I'm overweight...
  • kb455
    kb455 Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    Snoopy Sno Cone Maker. They still make them. My kids have one.

Also, I loved playing with my Barbies and my She-Ra with her Crystal Castle.
  • glittersoul
    glittersoul Posts: 671
    Options
    Legos & Cricket (because you could put cassette tapes in her and make her sing along to the music)