What will be your Goal reach treat?

Options
123457»

Replies

• yoashisme
    yoashisme Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I have min treats for myself every five pounds. They are all pretty small like new shoes or hair cut but my goal weight on is a new tv which I know my husband wants.,. Lol
  • jobryan4
    jobryan4 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I like the idea of new running shoes once the BMI is out of obese. I was just looking at shoes yesterday, now I've set them as a reward for that goal.

My dream reward for my ultimate goal would be a scuba diving trip with my husband but I doubt we'll work that into the time or money budget. We've talked about me taking a trip to San Diego to visit a friend on my own though since that would be much more reasonable and still a great reward.
  • gatorgirlyyy
    Options
    My goal treat once I get to my goal weight will be a whole upper back piece tattoo! :)
  • Seraphinablu
    Seraphinablu Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    A bikini (for the first time in my life!!!) and a massage... :)

totally! plus a whole new amazing wardrobe!
  • deadbambi
    deadbambi Posts: 368
    Options
    I'll be getting several more tattoo's before I reach my UGW, but once i hit 135, I'm allowing myself to get my thigh tats and a bellyring!
  • michellegoljar
    Options
    a new wardrobe and a makeover
  • Katie86g
    Katie86g Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    A new wardrobe, but thats also a neccesity as none of my clothes will fit.

Im also going to a little shopping spree in la senza, and book a romantic weekend away for just me and my boyfriend.

Im so self concious at the moment, I feel it has an effect on our, erm...."bedroom activities" lol, as I want to be under the cover with the lights off. Im hoping once Iv lost weight things will improve!
  • numindan
    numindan Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Breast reduction. The girls haven't gone anywhere and if they don't start shrinking soon I'm getting them lopped off. With hubs blessing of course.

** I've already got 10 tattoos. As soon as hubs finishes his sleeve I'll start saving the $$ to finish my back **
  • Ramseyyy
    Ramseyyy Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm buying a two piece and I'm getting my stomach pierced!!!