JUNE STARTERS WEIGH IN, week of July 27th

Options
1235»

Replies

• magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    Kandy ... I hope you have an awesome time in NY!!! I would love to go there one day.

ny2.gif
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    Kandy ... I hope you have an awesome time in NY!!! I would love to go there one day.

ny2.gif

:laugh: You are too cute with all of you little pics and animations

You are probably closer to NY than I am :laugh: I'm way down in TX.... Aren't you in Canada?
    Anyway, my hubby is from NY (yep, he married a Texas gal and I married a NY boy...classic story :smile: ) I have been up there several times and really like it.... I COULD NOT handle the winters though... We only visit in the summer :laugh:
    Have an awesome weekend everyone!!!!!!! :drinker:
  • ilike2moveit
    ilike2moveit Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    OK OK OK!~!!!!!!!!
    I'm excited because I went ahead and decided to weigh again today and guess what!!!!
    219 lbs!!!! Woo Hoo!!!!! I wanted to be out of the 220's by Saturday and pretty much thought that I wasn't going to budge from the 220 lbs I have been at for almost two weeks.... Anyway, I was really excited that when I stepped on that scale today, it said 219!!! So, yay..... Small thing, but it made me really excited....
    Now to bust the 200's :happy:
    We are leaving for NY in the morning so we are going to be on vacation for 2 weeks.... I am going to do my BEST to keep on a schedule and fit at least a good walk in every now and then .. and then maybe some push up's and set up's before bed time or something...
    Anyway, I wanted to repost:

SW 230
    LW 220
    TW 219 (woo hoo)
    GW 140

You are so close to the 100's-keep it up! Good luck on vacation. It was really hard for me. I'd love to see NY never been there but it's on my someday list.
  • datenshi
    datenshi Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    OK OK OK!~!!!!!!!!
    I'm excited because I went ahead and decided to weigh again today and guess what!!!!
    219 lbs!!!! Woo Hoo!!!!! I wanted to be out of the 220's by Saturday and pretty much thought that I wasn't going to budge from the 220 lbs I have been at for almost two weeks.... Anyway, I was really excited that when I stepped on that scale today, it said 219!!! So, yay..... Small thing, but it made me really excited....
    We are leaving for NY in the morning so we are going to be on vacation for 2 weeks.... I am going to do my BEST to keep on a schedule and fit at least a good walk in every now and then .. and then maybe some push up's and set up's before bed time or something...

SW 230
    LW 220
    TW 219 (woo hoo)
    GW 140

Congratulations!!!! That is wonderful news! Keep faith in yourself and things will happen. Have a great trip and have lots of fun.

Take care,
    Tammy
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    Thank you, ladies!!!! You guys always encourage me so much!! :heart:
    I love NY.... Especially visiting there this time a year when in TX we are at around 105 degreess :laugh: Up there, I have to pull out a jacket when the sun goes down :wink: Its is beautiful upstate...that is where my hubby is from and where we are going to visit! Gorgeous country!!!
    Ok, JUNE STARTERS, have a wonderful weekend!!!!
  • Meags23
    Meags23 Posts: 98
    Options
    PS- magglett, I borrowed your picture to put on the website!

You're funny ... it's really not my picture ... I kind of stole it.

smiley_lol.gif

Haha, I know that!!!! But you found it on the internet... heehee
  • jklm
    jklm Posts: 281
    Options
    Meags23 - :flowerforyou: Thanks for another GREAT CHART! :flowerforyou:
  • GetFitBy2010
    Options
    I did not lose any weight this week. The positive thing is I DID NOT GAIN any weight neither :happy:
  • kat05317
    kat05317 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Way to go! The end results will be so worth it!
    Kat
  • kat05317
    kat05317 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    OK OK OK!~!!!!!!!!

SW 230
    LW 220
    TW 219 (woo hoo)
    GW 140

Way to go! (sorry I messed up the previous post still new at this kinda stuff!)
  • datenshi
    Options
    Hi All,

Hope you all had a great weekend. To my fellow Canucks, happy Civic Holiday.

Regarding the web site...

I was wondering if the excel spreadsheets could be put into pdf form for those who don't have Excel. It also decreases the file size so it downloads faster. If you don't have a program to convert it there is a free one on the internet called CutePDF which is really good.

Also, my start weight should be 253.4 rather than 251 since I had to change it after I got a digital scale.

Thanks for all your hard work!!!

Take care,
    Tammy
  • datenshi
    Options
    JUNE STARTERS - Monday weigh in August 3

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/62043-june-starters-monday-weigh-in-august-3

I hope it is okay I started the thread, I am excited to get my stats up and I won't be available later today to weigh in. I copied the name of the thread from the web site.

Take care,
    Tammy
  • kblu0816
    kblu0816 Posts: 1,627 Member
    Options
    So I'm still stuck on the scale....:cry: