Options
    A grapefruit and some coffee (black)
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,798 Member
    Options
    a cup of vanilla yogurt with just bunches mixed in
  • singitella
    Options
    Two scrambled eggs with Texas-Texas medium salsa. About an hour after that, one slice pumpernickel with cream cheese, garlic powder, onion, and poppy seeds (my "everything" topping). Now, to make coffee!
  • Laurelje
    Laurelje Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Breakfast sammich - a flat bagel with one slice deli-style turkey breast, one slice swiss cheese, egg white with jerk seasoning, and just a little guacamole. :wink:
  • Pinkmaddycat
    Pinkmaddycat Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    A Sandwich
    Warburtons - Farmhouse Thick Sliced Soft White Bread, 2 slice
    Helman's - Light Mayonnaise, 1 Tbls
    Sainsbury's - Pork Lunch Tongue 1 slice
    289 cals and keeps me satisfied for hours compared to cereals
  • TheresaC928
    TheresaC928 Posts: 849
    Options
    I had a Belvita Oat and Honey pack- 230 Calories, a gala apple- 90 calories, and a Dannon Light and Fit Peach Yogurt- 80 calories for a total of 400 calories. :)
  • beccyleigh
    beccyleigh Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    Breakfast 1 at 6.30am

1 kallo ricecake
    1lbs of homemade almond butter

Breakfast 2 at 9.30am

Oats mixed with 200ml skimmed milk
    2 skinnytaste turkey muffins
  • chachita7
    chachita7 Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    No time at the house for breakfast so I tried to do the next best thing

Subway Mornring Sunrise on Flat Bread
  • FITnFIRM4LIFE
    FITnFIRM4LIFE Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    Whey Protein Powder Chocolate Peanut
    oatmeal
    bannana
    raisons
    walnuts
    splash of almond breeze

and iv drip of coffee
  • Jessicapages1
    Jessicapages1 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Plain oatmeal with splenda and mixed in my egg whites...I have to eat it this way! I hate oatmael and eggs by them self..oh and can't forget my COFFEE!!!!!!
  • bdahman98
    Options
    Big steak and cheese Biscuit.
  • kayleighfred
    Options
    I made a smoothie with 125ml semi skmmed milk,a weight watchers strawberry yoghurt,50grams of frozen raspberries and a small banana :) made a huge glass and it was delicious,don't quote me but I think it came in at around 250 calories.
  • SONIA820
    SONIA820 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Hard boiled egg sliced up on a Thomas 100 calorie English muffin with Tennessee Pride Turkey sausage (100 for two patties!)! Soooo yummy!
  • Blanche76
    Blanche76 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I had 2 hard boil eggs and coffee, keeps me full until close to lunch. :happy:
  • bevsdietfor2011
    bevsdietfor2011 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Spinach and cheese omelet
    sweet tea made w/splenda
  • itsuki
    itsuki Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Strawberry flavoured protein shake.

I need to start making bulk breakfasts and freeze them so I can have actual food in the morning without having to get up earlier. :P
  • MrsLVF
    MrsLVF Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    1/2 of a Flat Out -Flat Bread Whole Wheat With Flax,
    2 Jimmy Dean - Turkey Sausage Patties
    Casein Protein shake
  • Alicia_Monique
    Alicia_Monique Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    6 oz of carrots and a cup of grapes ... but I still haven't worked out. So when I get back I'll probably have a piece of healthy choice wheat toast with half of a light laughing cow spreadable cheese thing and 1 oz of low sodium ham. Yummy. And, and maybe a poached egg while I'm at it. I'm hungry today.
  • tinamina78
    tinamina78 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I am traveling for work this week and my hotel has the most amazing "omelet guy" :love: He is consistently here daily, every time I stay and he makes the BEST OMELETS EVER!!!! This morning I had an egg white /spinach/mushroom omelet (no cheese) with a side of honeydew melon & spoonful of cottage cheese. The hotel makes it easy, as I have no "omelet man" at home :sad: not to mention I don't have any kiddos in tow with me, so no morning chaos :)

Sounds awesome!!! I think every kitchen should come standard with an "omelet man" ... let's find out how to make that happen :happy:

Oh, and I had a cup of cottage cheese for breakfast (with my 2 cups of coffee)
  • valeriedent2
    Options
    Two slices Ezekiel Cinnamon Raisin bread, toasted
    Smear of ricotta on each piece - about a Tblsp per slice
    Drizzle of organic honey over each slice (I've started my annual spring honey kick for my allergies)
    Topped each slice with 1 tsp chia seeds
    16 oz cup of coffee with honey and a splash of cream

355 caloies; 44g carb; 7g fat; 14g protein; 9g fiber

Super delish!

Oh, and I had a glass of lite chocolate soy milk after my workout this morning. Not sure if that counts for breakfast, too or not!