20 th July new group

Replies

• rsabey
    rsabey Posts: 14
    I weigh myself every morning - so it doen't matter to me either way.
  • richelle_ross
    richelle_ross Posts: 34 Member
    Oye! What a crazy couple of days I've had. hopefully things will calm down now so that i can get back to exercising! I've only gone 1 day since our monday weigh in..but i have been doing a lot of housekeeping so i've burned A LOT of calories... so hopefully this coming week i can pick back up in the gym! Happy Weekend everyone! :smile:
  • Good morning, everyone. I'm addicted to the scale also. I weigh myself every morning, so any day is ok with me also!
    I have a question: if we weigh ourselves on an off day, should we change our ticker or wait until weigh in day?
  • aholly70
    aholly70 Posts: 577 Member
    hi patty09 i would like it to be friday if we all agree.
  • spiralgirl71
    spiralgirl71 Posts: 374 Member
    Morning!! Just checking in.

Angela-Great for getting back on the wagon! Enjoy your vacation weekend.

It doesn't matter to me which days I get weighed. I usually wait until weigh in day to change my ticker even if I weigh in earlier. It's just a personal thinkg. Shouldn't matter when you change the tickler. So, if we change days, we do a weigh in on Monday and then one Friday of this coming week?

Busy day today. Running errands and then doing some deep cleaning of the house. Hope to get a nice long workout in today at some point.

Hope I'm typing correctly. I have my 2yo on my lap. He's signing and moving his head and I keep moving behind him. Wherever I look, I see curls. If he does it long enough...shouldn't I be able to count it as cardio? Hee hee.

Have a great day!!
  • jigglybits
    jigglybits Posts: 100 Member
    Friday is my weigh in day...I update my ticker then but still give Patty my info for our site for the Monday:flowerforyou:
  • angelae39
    angelae39 Posts: 90 Member
    I weigh myself everyday so I don't really care either what day we record,
  • patty09
    patty09 Posts: 105
    Ok

Lets change the weigh in day to friday
    We stick to this monday, friday again .
    It's might be a bit much but for others it might be 2 weeks then.
    Good luck girls

Patty
  • sandif1
    sandif1 Posts: 28
    Sundays are hard for me as (as far as eating goes) so a Friday weigh in would be great. It gives me four days before my next weigh in to recover just in case I messed up on Sunday. :happy:
  • richelle_ross
    richelle_ross Posts: 34 Member
    fridays would be great for me as well, the contest i am doing with a friend has our weigh-ins on thursday/friday ...
  • Re: Shred DVD
    Does it come with a schedule or calendar or anything like that?

I don't know if there is a schedule. I think you just do it every day and when the one level gets too easy then you move up to the next. The first level nearly killed me! LOL

Elizabeth
  • Please let me know who doesn't want to do (weigh in) on fridays.

I am on vacation this week so it doesn't matter this week but from then on I get weighed in on Saturday mornings so I would be a day late posting my results. Is this okay with you Patty?

Elizabeth
  • ldr624
    ldr624 Posts: 36
    I'm good with Friday too. I am not having a great weekend, however my week went well. Got in five days of exersising. We shall see what the scale says. :ohwell:
  • Good morning everyone! I'm having a pretty good week - I've exercised everyday and I haven't given in to any food temptations! That has been the hardest part for me. I took my daughter school shopping on Friday. At the mall here there is a place called Wetzels Pretzels, it has the best pretzels. Of course, my daughter had to have one. It smelled so good, but I didn't give in. I ate my apple instead.

How was everyone's week?
  • spiralgirl71
    spiralgirl71 Posts: 374 Member
    Morning!! Yesterday was good. I got in 50 minutes of Turbo Jam cardio. I tried the shred video after that. Mistake. I made it 5 minutes. I watched the rest of it though. I am going to start that DVD on September 1st. I want to work on pushups and some other items so that I won't be frustrated. I will also need to change my workout schedule so I can do Shred in the morning and Turbo Jam at night.

Another busy day ahead. Looking forward to Monday's weigh in. I've been working really hard this week.
  • aholly70
    aholly70 Posts: 577 Member
    good morning, My husband and i had a great day togethere we did some shopping and went out to eat i did good i had fish with steamed veggies and a salad dressing on the side,a half a roll with cheese spread. so i did very well didnt workout but did a lot of walking yesterday.

Patty09- thanks for changing the weigh day to tomorrow.

Is any doing the daily challenges at all? Holly
  • Is any doing the daily challenges at all? Holly
    Hi Holly. I've been doing the daily challeges. I just haven't had a lot of time to post on here. I repeated Friday's challenge yesterday. I'm glad you and your husband had a good time out together.
  • So ... we are on vacation and this seemingly cute photo with me walking with my son at the zoo was taken. How the heck did my butt get THAT big?! :noway:

I have some tears while I am writing this ... :sad:
  • :glasses: Cheers to everyone here.

SW:150
    GW:120
  • angl
    angl Posts: 188
    Hang in there Elizabeth....use the picture to motivate yourself. You are on the right track and web site.
    DONT QUIT .....let Jillian Michaels kick that *kitten*.:explode: The weight falls off easier when you are younger so stay the course. You will be looking like your first picture before you know it.
    angl:bigsmile:
This discussion has been closed.