Thoughts on Boob shrinkage..LADIES

Options

Replies

• LuciaLongIsland
    LuciaLongIsland Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    I'm glad they are shrinking. They grew with each kid and never went back. I was an E/F in january, my youngest stopped nursing in 2010. Since then i've lost near 25 pounds and am in a DD now. I'm hoping to be down to a C by the end of this.

I never knew they made an E or F. You poor girl!!!
  • ensoleille
    Options
    I actually think smaller boobs look better so I'm happy mine have gone down a bit! :)
    Can't wait to go bra shopping :D
  • okinmaine
    okinmaine Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I'm all for mines to shrink..... Immediately!
    I am with you!!! I am REALLY hoping they shrink! I am a DD/E depending on the style. As much as hubbie loves them, he doesn't have to carry them around and hope there are only 2 and not 4 (boob shift in some bras).
  • yeahfatty
    yeahfatty Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    hmm i was just wondering if anyone had kind of ... well not round & perky boobs when they weighed more .. & then when they lost weight . .they got a little more shapely? it's the nicest way i can put it, sorry if it offends anyone. :( i'm just really wondering!
  • beccci91
    beccci91 Posts: 214
    Options
    CAN NOT WAIT to be a 34C again! Biggest I have been is a 36E, I am a 36D right now....anyone any spare boobage? I'll give you mine.
  • Bentley2718
    Bentley2718 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    I was the fat girl with tiny boobs, when I was a size 24, all my shirts were HUGE in the chest. They shrunk in proportion to the rest of me so I'm still relatively flat chested. I honestly don't mind being flat chested, but I do wish they weren't so saggy.
  • ArchyJill
    ArchyJill Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    I looked into getting a boob job...I mean REALLY looked into it. After seeing all the scarring in the "after" pictures I decided that a good padded bra would do the trick just as well. Have to give kudos to the plastic surgery industry for not sugar coating what really is involved with the procedure, some pretty graphic stuff!
  • Bentley2718
    Options
    hmm i was just wondering if anyone had kind of ... well not round & perky boobs when they weighed more .. & then when they lost weight . .they got a little more shapely? it's the nicest way i can put it, sorry if it offends anyone. :( i'm just really wondering!

It probably depends on how much weight you've lost/are losing. When women have lost a lot of weight (think like 100+ pounds) they often report that their breasts look like oranges in tube socks. If you don't have that much to lose, you might see some sagging, but not that bad. I've never heard anyone say losing weight improved the shape/firmness of their breasts, but I'm sure it's happened to someone.
  • suziek1969
    suziek1969 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I've always had big boobs, some would think it a blessing, but it really restricts what you can wear without inviting comments. When I put weight on they get bigger, when I lose weight they don't keep up with the rest of me. So, either way I always feel out of proportion. I'm really hoping I can get the girls to shrink, even a cup size or two.
  • Jwanguy
    Jwanguy Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    my husband noticed immediately lol. have to check my size again, looks like i msybe a b cup again. i wasnt that since my younger years
  • natashamcn
    natashamcn Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I shrunk a bit, went from a 36 full C to a 34C, depending on how the next couple months go (maybe 5 more pounds to lose) I could end up a B. The only part that depresses me is paying for new bras, they are so friggin expensive! lol
  • LisaMariaCallow
    Options
    At my heaviest weight (and during pregnancies/breastfeeding) I was a D-cup. Now, minus 60+ lbs I'm a B-cup. I actually need to be re-measured for bras since I lost weight in the past year...where I work our lingerie dept has certified fitters, & the mgr said to me last week "your bra's too big since you lost weight"!! I DEFINITELY like small boobs (or, as my 15 yr old calls us "the itty-bitty club!!) I can wear any kind of bra, especially cute ones, plus I work out ALOT & they never get in the way. My husband could care less what size they are, as long as I'm happy. The perks of working out is they are still pretty perky...and I'm 50!! :bigsmile:
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    Before I gained so much weight...I could almost fill a B cup...Size 32B....I remember! My girls getting a bit bigger was the only thing about my gain that I liked. Now they are changing again...dealing with loss of fat and age related sagging. I don't know what they're going to look like when I reach my goal...I do know they make some really good enhancing bras. I am positive that smaller boobs are better than lugging all this fat around.

Not sure if I would seriously consider implants...I'll make that decision when I get where I'm going.
  • Bentley2718
    Options
    The perks of working out is they are still pretty perky...and I'm 50!! :bigsmile:

That's more than just working out. Consider yourself lucky.
  • CaoimheAine
    CaoimheAine Posts: 195
    Options
    :grumble: I wish mine would shrink!!!! They are still pretty much the same.......
    HATE THEM
  • HeatherR930
    HeatherR930 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I was looking forward to my boobs shrinking! I was a 38DD & it gave me upper back pain & my shoulders were ALWAYS so tight from having to carry them around! I am close to my goal weight now & am a 34C. I love the way they look with a bra but without a bra...not so much. They are mostly just loose skin!! BUT I will take that over the way it was. Like others said, I am healthy now so will take whatever comes with that :)
  • Meggles63
    Meggles63 Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    I'm happy with it. I'm almost back down to a 34C, which is what I was in my "youth." Between 4 pregnancies, engorgement and gaining weight, I was up to 36C, which looked way too big on my frame. All my bras were stretched out and my boobs were sagging, lol. They could still be a bit perkier, and I'm hoping that working my arms and chest with weights will help.

On a side note, I wish the extra fat had moved to my butt....saggy, baggy! :frown:
  • shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    I go between being really sad about having no boobs, to being really happy with it. I went from a 36 DD to a 32 "nearly" A. My mother always makes comments about them. Yesterday we were talking about bikini shopping and she said that I should look in the little girl's section for a top.
    Nice, mom.
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options
    I was okay with having a small chest. But while not losing anymore weight since I've reached my goal, they continued to shrink as I've lost more body fat I suppose... Now there is practically nothing there. The A cup bras I bought just a couple of months ago are now too big. I'm saving for breast implants. =/ I was so excited for summer like a month ago, now I don't even want to go bikini shopping anymore... really depressed.

welcome to my life. bras with water-padding to take up the extra space work.

I have had surgery 3 times already for medical reasons, and two of them had complications, so there is no way I'd be able to consider cutting myself open again. However, I totally understand the desire for it. I was lucky enough to meet a nice guy who was happy with little boobs, and suddenly everything was okay. I also managed to find a few cute bikinis. That always helps... go check my profile pics... i don't think i look too depressing and I was not quite an A-cup in that shot. :)

You do seriously look really hot in that bikini!!! Where did you buy it? It's adorable! :)
  • spluta18
    spluta18 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Mine for some reason keep getting bigger. At my heaviest I was a D, and now I'm a DD. I don't understand it. I'm pretty sure I defy physics.