Do you get hit on now that you have lost weight?

Options

Replies

• Faintgreeneyes
    Faintgreeneyes Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    Honestly, no. lol I never really got hit on before, and I don't ever really get hit on now.- which is fine with me!

I feel more confident now, which I guess could aid in someone losing weight getting hit on more, not just because guy are being shallow(though some are, but that is true of both sexes). If you are confident in yourself you will project that out and more people will notice.
  • FinalOutrage
    Options
    no...foreveralone.jpg

Actually, I have found a girlfriend after my weight loss journey, feels good man.
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    no. :sad:

but I'm really bad a reading the opposite sex. so maybe I am and just don't realize it:frown:

I have been fat my whole life so the ladies never called me haha but I think I pulled a george Costanza on St Patricks day lol

I left the bar looking for a cab but couldn't find one so I wandered around downtown just looking for one. A really hot girl I had met at the bar that night sees me and says:

Girl: Hey, what's up!?
    Drunk me: hey just trying to find a cab! it's impossible!
    Girl: come back to my place and call one from there!
    Drunk me: Oh don't worry about it, I will just walk to the bus stop!
    Girl: Oh ok...
    Drunk me: Ok peace!

Ugh the next day I was told by my friends I was a complete idiot...
  • legnarevocrednu
    legnarevocrednu Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Absolutely! Unfortunately, they have all been creeps!
  • onionjuggler
    Options
    I get hit on much more, and I hate it. I kind of liked the invisibility afforded to me by obesity. I don't like being oggled in public forums.
  • sheepysaccount
    sheepysaccount Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    I don't get hit on. Ever. Period.

Though, a guy friend of mine said I was looking really sexy. Something he never said before.
    Not sure what to make of it :P
  • gazerofthestars
    gazerofthestars Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    "Do you get hit on now that you have lost weight?"

Yep.
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    I always did but it's a different type of person now.
  • GurleyGirl524
    GurleyGirl524 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    I have not gotten hit on per say, but I have caught people looking. My husband caught some guys checking me out Saturday and I caught one of his friends checking me out. I'll take it as an NSV!
  • CountryBoy65
    CountryBoy65 Posts: 908 Member
    Options

but I'm really bad a reading the opposite sex. so maybe I am and just don't realize it:frown:

How you doin'?!? :bigsmile:

I have not been flirted with, looked at, or otherwise made to feel like I exist...partly because I'm a ninja.

I know thats not true Le-le....cause I have been flirting with you the best I can. Maybe you just don't notice cause I am wearing camoflage????

You're the whispering foliage-humanoid??? SWEET! *does '80's fistpump*

Yeah, thats me. (starts thinking seriously about some groundskeeping). Do you know of a good lawn service?
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    I'm relatively certain I've been hit on in the men's locker room at the gym.

Feels bad man.

What he said. :frown:

Seriously, I shower at home now.

I pretty much gave up swimming in the pool.

You do not touch another man's bare stomach! I don't care if you're congratulating me on my weight loss, no touching! And you sure as HELL don't linger!!

^This exchange made me LOL...

tumblr_m141ifXgY41rqfhi2o1_250.gif

This is mild stuff compared to what goes on at some gyms. I've heard horror stories of "action" going down in the shower.
  • VintageDisaster
    Options
    I get more looks from men, they treat me better. I used to think that once I'd lose weight and get their attention, I'd feel more confident, but so far it's been making me feel sad, angry, relieved and really happy at the same time.

The fact that a woman needs to lose weight to gain respect from other people is really sad, IMO.
  • misscristie
    misscristie Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    Yes and I HATE IT!! I thought I would look forward to it, just being noticed is nice. However, men feel like they can just reach out and touch/grope/manhandle me and I seriously hate it. Threatened to take out someone's kidney about a week ago.

There's also the creepy factor - My friend's baby was baptized and the photographer printed 3 pics - 2 of the family and one of me. My friend thought it was odd, so she mentioned it to her husband who is the photog's buddy. His reponse? "Oh he REALLY liked her." Creepy.Seriously.Creepy.

I still have far to go to reach my ultimate goal. Can't imagine what that will be like. May start carrying pepper spray.
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    Not noticeably, I gotta give it to you women out there, even if you are, I'll probably never notice or really pick up on it....you're stealthy lol
  • rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,556 Member
    Options
    No, I never get hit on. I am feeling depressed now. :cry:
  • lickmybaconcakes
    lickmybaconcakes Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    No, but I'm not that observant.

I'm not sure that many women hit on men anyway.
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    I find that men have never stopped hitting on me... :blushing:
    You're all Mr. Pervy Pervertsons......lol :laugh:
  • ZombieChaser
    ZombieChaser Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options

How you doin'?!? :bigsmile:

I have not been flirted with, looked at, or otherwise made to feel like I exist...partly because I'm a ninja.

I know thats not true Le-le....cause I have been flirting with you the best I can. Maybe you just don't notice cause I am wearing camoflage????

You're the whispering foliage-humanoid??? SWEET! *does '80's fistpump*

Yeah, thats me. (starts thinking seriously about some groundskeeping). Do you know of a good lawn service?

I own a lawnmower and some hedgeclippers...I'll be right over ;)
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    I don't think it's a matter of dudes being shallow in every case. When people lose weight, they become more confident. They smile more, they come across more approachable. And that's what guys are really attracted to - confident, friendly looking women.

Even when I was really big, I still got hit on a lot, got a lot of numbers, etc. Because I never acted like an ashamed fat girl. I was always out being friendly, making eye contact, chatting people up.
  • Farfourah
    Farfourah Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    I'm relatively certain I've been hit on in the men's locker room at the gym.

Feels bad man.

What he said. :frown:

Seriously, I shower at home now.

I pretty much gave up swimming in the pool.

You do not touch another man's bare stomach! I don't care if you're congratulating me on my weight loss, no touching! And you sure as HELL don't linger!!

^This exchange made me LOL...

This is mild stuff compared to what goes on at some gyms. I've heard horror stories of "action" going down in the shower.

Okay, that's just nasty....;(((