One year - 146.3 pounds lost (with photos)

Options

Replies

• giglqueen
    giglqueen Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing! You are so inspirational! I'm beyond frustrated with my journey but seeing your pictures truely gives me hope! I hope to one day say my journey wasn't hard!!!
  • bigalope
    bigalope Posts: 4
    Options
    You truly are inspirational!! Thank you for sharing the story and pictures!! Look at your abs!!! Keep up the good work!
  • archer1966
    Options
    Congratulions. What a turn-around. I'm sure your story will inspire my wife who was just dx with type 2 herself.
    we have been on track now for about 3 months. Your success definately is a motovation for us to see what is around the corner
    if we all continue to make good choices. Thanks for sharing.
  • JanetLM73
    JanetLM73 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    WOW....great job....you look great!
  • drewbird911
    drewbird911 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Like everyone's said... Congratulations, You truly are inspirational. I am sure you will keep it up!
  • innogen
    innogen Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Great story.
  • BJPitts
    BJPitts Posts: 6
    Options
    Congrats!!! Your hard work has definitely paid off and totally inspired me to keep working toward my own goals! Thank you for sharing your journey! :) You look fabulous! :)
  • mcandyr
    mcandyr Posts: 36
    Options
    Your sentence "It's all a mind game - knowing what I want and need, and knowing that I can accomplish anything as long as I've got it firmly in my head." really hit home! All of my success and accomplishments have been during times that I KNEW this to be true. I only falter when I forget. You are an inspiration!
  • meeulk
    meeulk Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    wow! very impressive transformation! way to go!
  • jlmoses91
    jlmoses91 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    You really are an inspiration! I have thought about cheating and I just think of you, If you can do it I can too!
  • journalistjen
    journalistjen Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Awesome.
  • ArenM1
    ArenM1 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    wow! you look great and have an awesome outlook. congrats.
  • NatalieWinning
    NatalieWinning Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    You look great!! WTG! And stronger!
  • powellfam2006
    powellfam2006 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    WOW!! Great Story!!
  • ShifuYaku
    ShifuYaku Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Wowwww... just woww! :heart: I love this!
  • LeslieMDoyle
    LeslieMDoyle Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    What a great story! And yea for you!!!

I have long since thought that the preservatives in our foods and the hormones that our meats are fed was the cause of a lot of our problems. And I came across The Primal Blueprint just a couple of weeks ago...ordered it on the spot. I've started reading it and I'm a little concerned that I won't be able to be a die-hard primal eater, as I live in a small town and am not sure where to get organically raised meats. But I figure getting as close as I can to that kind of diet is still going to be healthier than what I've been doing the first 41 years of my life.

Your story imspires me. It excites me. Thanks so much for sharing!
  • rbn_held
    rbn_held Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Thats Great! Keep up the good work
  • ShaSimone
    ShaSimone Posts: 276
    Options
    Simply....AMAZING!!!!
  • thistimeismytime
    thistimeismytime Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Your story has me in tears...sooooo inspiring!!! You look amazing and I love how you say that those "old favorite" foods have no power over you now! Amazing success!! Good for you, and you look strong and beautiful! :D
  • lilpe5512
    lilpe5512 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    Great work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!