• childofbodom123
    childofbodom123 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Awesome. Thanks for the inspiration :)

Thank you :smile:
  • cnance13
    cnance13 Posts: 3
    Options
    Wow - that's awesome! Congratulations - keep up the great work!! How have you changed your eating habits? I'm curious because I am working at getting my husband up and running on a diet and am looking for the best way to help him keep on track.
  • childofbodom123
    childofbodom123 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Wow - that's awesome! Congratulations - keep up the great work!! How have you changed your eating habits? I'm curious because I am working at getting my husband up and running on a diet and am looking for the best way to help him keep on track.

Thank you :smile:

Yeah my eating habits have changed. I have tried many diets and I found the biggest downfall was completely cutting out the founds I really like. So I do eat healthier in general now but before I started with My Fitness Pal I would eat a 12 inch pizza to myself, now I share one thus cutting the calories of that in half and I'll have salad with it rather than chips or garlic bread! Just little things like that because being so used to eating so much food then suddenly stopping for years my body did not like that at all and fought against me but with fitness pal I learnt to control how much I eat of the foods that I like to eat rather than cut them out completely.

My advice would be look at the little details. If he likes pizza, look for lower calorie pizza's, thin crust ones. If he likes pies look at alternatives like casseroles or just a nice home made pie filling without the pastry. Portion food out so he does not go over his daily calorie goal, so if he fancies lasagne and chips for dinner make sure he has a smaller lunch. Little things like that helped me so much. :smile:
  • m7eagan
    m7eagan Posts: 7
    Options
    Awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!