Ladies, does your man way more than you

Options

Replies

• Julzanne72
    Julzanne72 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Nope, he doesn't, but he will when I finish this, I have him by about 18lbs right now, my goal to be at least 20lbs less than him:)
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    um, yes, but at least 100 pounds.
  • notdancinganymore
    notdancinganymore Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Is this a bad thing? So for those of us that do weigh more than our partners we should be ashamed?
  • allison0820
    allison0820 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Yes mine does.. and I am glad... I was previously married to one that did not... and I have found that I like my man to be bigger than me.. LOL
  • Lambiii
    Lambiii Posts: 321
    Options
    He does indeed
  • iluxoxo211
    iluxoxo211 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    When I first met my husband I was at my smallest and I weighed alot less then him.. as I gained weight I passed him by ALOT:blushing:...at one point I was about 70lbs more then him!! :noway: Now that I have lost weight I am less then him again and it feels so good because I felt terrible being bigger then my husband..Im not exactly sure why but it really bugged me.
  • jrow0524
    jrow0524 Posts: 42
    Options
    He does now - I'm 5 lbs less and working on being far far less than him. He makes me sick
  • microwoman999
    microwoman999 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Yes and I have a rule! My man can not weigh less than me. That is one of the reasons I got my but into gear last year because he started loosing and getting close to my weight. I realized the problem and succeeded ;)
  • tinamina78
    tinamina78 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I had to read this 3 or 4 times before understanding your question. I know this is the internet and all but "way" and "weigh" are TOTALLY different.

And, yes, my man weighs more then I do.

She corrected that in her very first post. And I know this is the internet and all, but it's "than", not "then."

LMAO!!! :drinker:
  • TinkrBelz
    TinkrBelz Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Yes, by about 60-65 lbs! But, with every pregnancy, I pack on the pounds!! 60lbs/baby!! SO, as I started getting closer, I tell him he better start gaining some weight. He had to gain a little this last baby...I was 2lbs shy of him!!! haha!

Hey, girlfriend here likes her food while pregnant!!!!
  • rcarri
    rcarri Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    My hubby is about an inch shorter than me and 15 lbs lighter. That is why I'm here.
  • microwoman999
    microwoman999 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    When I first met my husband I was at my smallest and I weighed alot less then him.. as I gained weight I passed him by ALOT:blushing: Now that I have lost weight I am less then him again and it feels so good because I felt terrible being bigger then my husband..Im not exactly sure why but it really bugged me.

That is why I have my rule LOL it bugs me don't know why but it does
  • NBabi91
    NBabi91 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I date a skinny minny. I love really thin guys =]
  • LilRedRooster
    LilRedRooster Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    He does weigh more than I do, by about 30lbs. He's really slender, though, so he's never weighed that much, because it's just not his body type. Though when I was 9 months pregnant, I outweighed him by nearly 10lbs. And he's 6'2" to my 5'6". so I felt like that was pretty impressive, haha.
  • tinana_RN
    tinana_RN Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    :laugh:

Mine does, but currently only by a few pounds.
  • just4peachy
    just4peachy Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    Is this a bad thing? So for those of us that do weigh more than our partners we should be ashamed?
    I wondered the exact same thing. My man is a couple of inches shorter than me, pretty small frame and in great shape- I've always weighed more than him and probably always will. It doesn't bother either of us.
  • Carri1
    Carri1 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Yes, He's 6'1 and weighs a whopping 300. I am 5'8" and now at 186. That's 114 lbs more than me. I do love him being big, but I do worry about his health. Dr has warned him. He doesn't have to be THAT big...I'd love him anyways! It does make making love more difficult for him...stamina :(
  • cyclerjenn
    cyclerjenn Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    Sad to say but I am about 5 pounds heavier then he is, but I am in a heathly weight range, he just needs to gain weight.
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo Posts: 3,634 Member
    Options
    I don't remember his exact weight but he's definitely weigh more than me though he's not overweight nor slim, we're both medium built.
  • Bethie_B
    Bethie_B Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    He used to, but he joined MFP a while ago and dropped a ton of weight. (hence my new membership). Luckily for me, he enjoys a curvy woman.