Replies

• ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    A US 3-5.. I have a ways to go...
  • usedasbrandnew
    usedasbrandnew Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm currently a 14, never been below a 9 in my "adult" life. Can't wait to see if I'm capable of a 6. :))
  • tracyface399
    tracyface399 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I have a size 8 pants that still have the tags on! I really want to wear them! But I have some way to go first....
  • kprangernix07
    kprangernix07 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I'm a 10 or a 12.... used to be a 9 in college... only been a 7 once after basic training... or 6... however you look at it.
  • kprangernix07
    kprangernix07 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I have a size 8 pants that still have the tags on! I really want to wear them! But I have some way to go first....

Yea... I have tons of cute small clothes torturing me in my closet... I know its not healthy.... hopefully soon!
  • sewparis
    sewparis Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'd like to be back in my 10s. I have a pear shape so there is probably no way I will ever get back to a 6 but I would be glad to be a 10 again.
  • browntracy72
    browntracy72 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I am a 10 now and I want to get to a 7. I just want to get rid of fat and look lean, if it is a 10 then its a 10 but I really want a 7.
  • RandomMiranda
    Options
    I'd be thrilled and look good at a 10. I haven't been there since 7th grade. Any smaller and I think I would look to skinny up top, since all my weight is in my hips and legs.
  • jparker12379
    jparker12379 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I would love to get back to a 6 (I was there a year ago - pre baby!.... but that was the first time I had gotten past a 12 in my entire adult life! so I do not think its going to be smooth sailing to get back there. Its not just baby weight that I am trying to lose :-(

I would be happy to fit into a 12-14 comfortably at this point ... right now its a struggle but I refuse to go buy bigger size clothing, I am wearing maternity clothes for the most part right now and I am 10 wks post partum :-(
  • rbn_held
    rbn_held Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    SIZE 10
  • Aureilie
    Aureilie Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    6/8 (Juniors 7/9). That's where I was less than two years ago, I know I can get back there, my skinny jeans are waiting for me.
  • gingermoon
    gingermoon Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I'd be content getting back into my size 6 clothes.
    I finally let all my 0's, 2's and most of my 4's go last spring.
  • JeBitchy23
    Options
    size 4 but i will take a size 6. before getting pg i was a 4 and now i am a size 9.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    I am really confused with sizes. Wouldn't a US size 2, equivalent to a UK size 4 be bordering on anorexic?
    I would love to be a UK size 10 waist down (think I am already there upwards) but I am very hippy so don't think that will ever happen.

I don't think size makes for a person with an ED. I am a size 2 with 20% body fat weighing in at 131, whereas last year I was 125 with a body fat of 24% wearing a size 6. So, I GAINED weight, but lost body fat. By September, I plan to get down to 115 pounds and have 14-15% body fat and will STILL eat clean 5-6 times a day.
  • katieslosingit
    Options
    I want to be between a 3 & 5. I have a ways to go, but I am determined!!
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    I'm a size 2/4 right now, and when I cut down to about 12 - 15 % bodyfat I'll be a size 0. Just weighed myself this morning at 132.5. My cut will take me to about 127, I'm 5'2". My frame is small, but my body is dense.
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    I like my size but like any man we always prefer to be bigger.......errrr wait...I don't think I read this right
  • Sarahmeridith
    Sarahmeridith Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I am currently 16-18 (depending on brand) I really really really want to be back to a size 6 (its been like 8 years...) but I cannot wait to get down to single digits!
  • ExcelWithMel
    ExcelWithMel Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    EIGHT! And I just bought my first size 8 dress 2 weeks ago (see profile pic). Most of my clothes in my closet are 10s & 12s and the latter are way too big. I was as high as an 18 a few years back. I'm 5'8" so I will look too thin if I go down to a 6 or lower.
  • jessicae1aine
    Options
    A 12, maybe a 10. Whatever around 135 pounds translates into.