30 Day Shred Results, with pics.

Options
124»

Replies

• crystalkiss
    crystalkiss Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    the pics definitely show great progress!! :) Keep it up!!
  • nikki_marie05
    nikki_marie05 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic! And you're so beautiful! Keep up the good work!

Awwh, thank you :))
  • nikki_marie05
    Options
    30 day shred? check! Now, what's next? Great mental as well as physical victory!!!!

Starting Ripped in 30 on April 1st!
  • abied82
    abied82 Posts: 8
    Options
    KEEP IT UP, CONGRATS!!! :wink:
  • Antigone
    Antigone Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Keep up the hard work!
  • mgs68pony
    mgs68pony Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I just recieved mine in the mail going to supplement it with the Biggest Loser Cardio Max.
  • underarmourgurl
    Options
    wow, that is just AWESOME!!! You gave me motivation to pick up my exercise routine to another level. I have been trying to decide what workout to buy... I keep hearing about the 30 day shred, P90, insanity,to name a few.. And I haven't decided but I'm gonna go see if they have it at walmart. I have to do something.Would love to have you as a friend, I need motivation, which I lack, but you gave me a boost.. Thank you.. :happy:
  • sunshine__angel
    sunshine__angel Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Wow, you had amazing results!! I am on Level One, Day Four today and I can only hope I get results like you did! Thanks for sharing, you did a great job!!
  • nikki_marie05
    Options
    wow, that is just AWESOME!!! You gave me motivation to pick up my exercise routine to another level. I have been trying to decide what workout to buy... I keep hearing about the 30 day shred, P90, insanity,to name a few.. And I haven't decided but I'm gonna go see if they have it at walmart. I have to do something.Would love to have you as a friend, I need motivation, which I lack, but you gave me a boost.. Thank you.. :happy:

I picked the Shred over P90 and insanity because it was cheaper and the workout is only 30 minutes :)
  • bloomingness81
    Options
    Well done you have done fantastic you can really see how toned you are becoming even on your arms! Hoping this will work for me as my weight isn't too bad BMI 27 (so slightly over) but after 2 children I am all wobbly lol esp my stomach!
  • ElizmaKnowles
    Options
    Well done you!! I am on day 5 now and seeing your results really make me even more determined to stick with it and complete the 30 days non stop (which will end just before we go away on holiday so I will rest then).
  • RainbowBrite86
    RainbowBrite86 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    You should be very proud of yourself. Kuddos on following through with the whole 30 days. Nice job. You can see a difference in the before and after. Keep on going, you're on a roll.
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    Great job!! How did things go with Ripped in 30? I have done the week 1 workout a few times although I'm not doing just that, more mixing it in with other DVDs. I'm nervous about weeks 2-4 lol!
  • mogriff1
    mogriff1 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Congrats! you've definately lost inches! Good work! I have 30 Day Shred and have yet to start it. Thanks for the motivation...looks like I'll be starting tomorrow morning! :wink:
  • Sanhyoh
    Sanhyoh Posts: 2
    Options
    This is amazing success!! Thank you for sharing with us :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!