Those who are not overweight but are still trying to lose

Options
12346»

Replies

• spngebobmyhero
    spngebobmyhero Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    I'm down to my last 8-ish pounds of weight loss. I haven't been in the overweight category of my BMI for about 10 pounds (I'm 168 now, 178 was my crossover from overweight to normal).

Its slow going with the last few pounds, but I find I still lose about a pound a week. I just haven't let myself get comfortable with the weight I am at and I keep striving for my goal. I also set new goals for myself, like right now I want to become stronger and leaner, even if that means no change in weight.

Edited to add that I've lost more than thirty pounds, so I definitely did not start in the "normal" range!!
  • chelsealjames
    chelsealjames Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    bump! 10 to go..
  • Sheila1968
    Sheila1968 Posts: 106
    Options
    I'm in this category too. Right on the borderline for my height/age, but want to get back under 150 again. (At 154.5 right now, lost about 5 pounds so far.) Menopause is kicking my butt in terms of progress. Just struggling not to gain at this point. You can add me if you like.
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    I'm still within a normal BMI range but want to lose those 10 pounds I gained last year
  • Cheval13
    Cheval13 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Hi! I would not mind being your friend. :) I weigh about 127 right now and would like to get to 120... I've been losing about a pound a week now, so it's pretty good. Mostly, this journey is about learning habits that will follow me for the rest of my life so that I never end up in this situation again. Add me if you'd like!
  • enchantedbunny
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I've always been a "healthy" BMI, but I'm working toward getting more toned (and hopefully shedding a few pounds in the process). Fluctuated 2 lbs + / - around 120... now trying to get to 110 with muscle definition.
  • babareeba
    babareeba Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    my case. I lost 10 kg before I came here, and now struggling with the last 5 I want to lose (those I didn't have at the time when my profile picture is taken). or to exchange fat for muscles. or, to go down to 20% fat. or, whatever to take me back where I was just few years ago...
  • Anomalia
    Anomalia Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Struggling with the last 4ish
  • emmiee921
    emmiee921 Posts: 224
    Options
    I havent lost any yet but o ly want to lose about 8 kilos
  • mischa_12
    mischa_12 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I'm wanting to get back to the weight I was last year. I gained about 10 lbs after I went overseas...over a 3 week period could you believe! lol.
  • _monicaaaa
    Options
    I am not overweight but I am still aiming to lose about 18 more pounds, and it is really difficult since weight loss is so slow when you don't have much to lose. Who else on mfp falls within the "normal" weight range but is still trying to lose a few pounds or tone up? I want to add you as friends so we can support each other!

Me! I lost 10 pounds like 4 months ago then stopped and now I want to lose another 10 pounds and my body is not having it!