any other tattooed people out there on myfitnesspal?

Options

Replies

• cushygal
    cushygal Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    I got one tattoo - I got it just before I turned 40. I want to get one more once I reach my goal weight.
  • Momma1213
    Momma1213 Posts: 56
    Options
    I have three and planning my fourth. I embrace Hooliganship!
  • shellyraes1
    Options
    i got 7 i am a long time hooligan my first was illegal it was a gift for being a dancer for 1 yr. all but 1 are my own designs. my whole back is done and that was a good reason to lose weight. i was trying to show my tat to a co worker, but embarrassingly part of it was hidden in back fat rolls. my son suggested we go to our Dr. to go on a diet. i started at 240 and i am now 185 and still working on it. i plan on a memorial tat for my folks i lost them in 2009. i was a size 16, came home to care for parents, mourned for a year and a half, on the couch. couldn't find a job as a welder in SC, not even a weld test! so i went back to school, now i work in a gyn clinic. did not like being the old fat lady.
  • juicemoogan
    juicemoogan Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    who else counts the amount in hours of sittings instead of # of tattoos?
  • mommy7
    mommy7 Posts: 153
    Options
    I have 8, am planning 9 and 10.
  • LadyRush
    LadyRush Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I do! I have one on top of my right ankle that says "Serenity is not freedom from the storm but peace within the storm." The second is on top of my left ankle, two little black roses in tribute to my MIL who passed away! When I get down, I'm going to ink my waist.
  • xSophia19
    xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
    Options
    Yep! I have 5 tattoos!:bigsmile:
  • mummy2munch
    mummy2munch Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have 17 tattoos! I am working on a sleeve, I go back in a few weeks to hopfully get it finished!
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    who else counts the amount in hours of sittings instead of # of tattoos?

i do! because i have the entire left side of my back done, and i don't think that should count as 1 tattoo lol so i have roughly 25 hours in art on my body lol
  • tankwlk
    tankwlk Posts: 3
    Options
    I have 7! I'm trying to get more really soon!
  • calroseangelo
    Options
    I have one...I'm a huge baseball fan so I have a Cubs logo tattooed on my back. I love it cos it looks like it's been stitched into my skin like a patch! Very cool! I do plan on getting a couple more at some point in my life. Tattoos are such a wonderful way of expressing yourself and the tattooers are complete artists! It takes SO much talent to do what they do! I can't wait to get my next one. I'm actually thinking of a butterfly once I reach my goal...a kind of turning from a caterpillar into a beautiful butterfly type thing. I don't know for sure yet, but something to represent this journey. =)
  • dieseljay74
    dieseljay74 Posts: 376
    Options
    Two half sleeves count!
  • terrim64
    terrim64 Posts: 11
    Options
    yes i have 3. the one on my left ankle is the breast cancer symbol with my sister's name above it b/c she passed away from breast cancer. on the other ankel is the word hope with the "o" being the breast cancer symbol b/c i have it or had it and when i got done with my radiation i put in on there. also have one on my right back shoulder with a heard and in it it saids dad. i got it a week after my dad passed away from lung cancer. i will get another one next to it with my mom when the time comes.
  • stephc0711
    stephc0711 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Currently have 5, with plans for a 6th (and 7th!)
  • briteyes1002
    briteyes1002 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I have 4... I think you can see the main in some of my pictures :)
  • Genozid
    Genozid Posts: 30
    Options
    <_ Inked for sure, and saving for more.
  • lorraine311
    lorraine311 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I have one little tattoo :)
  • Vegan_Chick
    Vegan_Chick Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I have 1 arm half sleeve, 1 leg half sleeve, and like 7 or 8 others. I WANT MORE!!!!!
  • brandillyn
    brandillyn Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I have a few. I have my inner forearm covered and an owl on the outter forearm, robots on my fingers, a phrase on my chest, and a heart on my ankle.

&Multiple body peircings.

I am also trying to get my apprenticeship in tattooing.

Hooray*^^*
  • Jes_ika
    Jes_ika Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I have 6 tattoos!! need more.lol