any other tattooed people out there on myfitnesspal?

Options

Replies

• hilaurious
    hilaurious Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    5 and counting.
  • mdcjmom
    mdcjmom Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    I have one as well But will also be getting a charm bracelet tattooed on my wrist when I reach my goal.
  • k1ngfl1pper
    k1ngfl1pper Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I have my share of ink (arms, chest, back), but I'm not done yet. More to come.
  • purpleipod
    purpleipod Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    I have 4 :)
  • minadeathclutch
    minadeathclutch Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    this isnt match.com
    everyone has a tattoo.. that doesnt make them special or unique..or interesting.

this is a weight loss website..

with that being said my legs are half covered, stomach, ribs, neck, starting my sleeves soon. who cares, not special.
  • MsKekeSoFocused
    MsKekeSoFocused Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    this isnt match.com
    everyone has a tattoo.. that doesnt make them special or unique..or interesting.

with that being said my legs are half covered, stomach, ribs, neck, starting my sleeves soon. who cares, not special.

oh how I love you Mina...bahahahahaha
  • Lacole216
    Options
    3 so far....1 lower back (my tramp stamp :laugh: ), 1 on shoulder & 1 on right thigh...I'm sure more to come it's addictive
  • Lacole216
    Options
    this isnt match.com

:laugh:
  • Charlestonairmen
    Options
    I have two and love them. i would like another.......
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    this isnt match.com

Douche....
  • bltrexler
    bltrexler Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I am a scientist and I have a back piece and 4 other small tattoos, LOVE THEM!
  • cal1973
    cal1973 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I had a boyfriends name put on my ankle when I was a young teenager. (Yes I know!!!) I have just had my first laser removal session last week. It was sooooooo painful - and I still have around 10 more sessions to go :sad:
  • chellk71
    Options
    I jhave one and a few piercings. Do I count?
  • Runningirl7284
    Runningirl7284 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I have one on the back of my right shoulder my husband and I got them for our 6th Anniversary! Wanting to get a few more though <3 them they are SEXY!
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    this isnt match.com

thats cause yers suck :P
  • Kaelabaela
    Options
    I have 4 tattoos, and i plan to get MANY more. If I was rich I'd be covered.
  • rdsxgrl28
    rdsxgrl28 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I actually got my first on my 50th Bday -n ankle bracelet with my son's & granddaughter initials & birthstones. WHo know if I will add to it!
  • Ekoria
    Ekoria Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Yeah I am pretty covered in tattoos :)
  • DarthNox
    Options
    I'm pretty "heavily" tattooed due to where they're at, and how big they are. I have 7 at the moment: 3 combined into a full chest piece, each elbow done, back piece, and my entire left foot. Come from a tattoo family; dad had a ton of them (old school bikers, gotta love 'em) :) In my field of work, however, they are TOTALLY frowned upon (that, and my piercings, to boot). So I have to make a creepy cover-all transformation before I go.. bah!
  • kimmieey
    Options
    On my hip (im a teacher so it has to be coverable) I have a butterfly and the body is a breast cancer ribbon ... The butterfly is for my niece and the ribbon for my aunt who survived breast cancer .. We're 3 peas in a pod.