Sexual orientation

Options

Replies

• jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    It's not hard to assume though really because women are beautiful, and women spend a lot of time looking at and/or judging other women....even the most straight of woman can sit and point out the kind of girl that aesthetically (woohoo big word of the day) pleases her. It doesn't mean she's going to go jump in the sack with said perfect woman. It just means that people like what they like.
  • Chrisborro
    Options
    Seconded. I have female friends that are repulsed by the idea of being with a woman, if I fall in love with one so be it. Sexuality is fluid, I don't believe there are only 2 solid blocks of orientation, more like shades of grey.

Thats me too
  • Skeemer118
    Skeemer118 Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Its all good babycakes!!! IF any of you fine MFP honies feel like you might be going the other direction and need a little convincin that you are straight...HIT me up!!
    shoot me a text.....................you might need a little convincing by the..........

Legendary Big Brown Meat Love Hammer!:devil:

Latino heat! Hell yeah!:bigsmile:

"Legendary Big Brown Meat Love Hammer" = STD ALERT!

:happy:
  • Laceybaby1967
    Laceybaby1967 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    We were talking about this in my psych class yesterday. It turns out that it is true. Girls have sexualy placsity and the brain cares more that we get off when we are horny then who gets it off. Thank our ancestors for this. Did you also know that the more older brothers a guy has increases his chances of being gay along with what hormones are present before birth.

Doesn't bode well for Catholic families.

My youngest brother, who has 3 brothers and 2 sisters older than him, would definitely disagree with that...... So would his wife and three daughters......
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    There's a bisexual and then there's the stupid 'bar sexual' girls :P

THIS!!!!!!!!!! :heart:

but I wouldnt know what a hetro girl thinks or feels cause im not one
  • LemonSnap
    LemonSnap Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    We were talking about this in my psych class yesterday. It turns out that it is true. Girls have sexualy placsity and the brain cares more that we get off when we are horny then who gets it off. Thank our ancestors for this. Did you also know that the more older brothers a guy has increases his chances of being gay along with what hormones are present before birth.

I think your prof. was just making that up as they went along..... .
  • sdrawkcabynot
    sdrawkcabynot Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    haha it's true, girls don't admit it. They "THINK" it's something else. Sometimes if you ask a girl if she's bi she'd tell you no, but then a week later she tells you she had a girlfriend.

Ask a girl this, "if you where watching an adult film, would you rather watch guy on guy action, or girl on girl action." This was done in a study. No one liked the guy on guy action, everyone liked the girl on girl action. This was tested with both sexes.

Sexuality is more on a spectrum. Guys are either very straight or very gay, not really in between. Girls fall in to the between category.

the awkward moment when I don't fit your strict opinions on men...

haha ^^^this^^^
  • Farfourah
    Farfourah Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    Not true! And I've made out with more girls than I have guys...and I'm 100% straight if that makes sense....:huh:

You think guys go around making out with each other? We don't.

Great reading comprehension...

fallon-sarcastic-clap.gif

It's logic, what smart people have.

ETA: let me make it simple for you. What made you make out with women in the first place? Guys have no interest at making out with other men, this is because men are straight. Women who claim not to be bi, can justify it anyway they want to. Still no reason to make out with another women if there was no degree for the same sexual orientation.

They're close friends, and it's something we do....mind you, they're mostly my sisters or cousins....Lesbian incestuous relations, a fantasy for some....

With that said...

Penis in my vagina > Making out with girls. /argument.
  • slyder432
    slyder432 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    my sexual orientation is horizontal

LMAO...
  • Pookylou
    Pookylou Posts: 988 Member
    Options
    haha it's true, girls don't admit it. They "THINK" it's something else. Sometimes if you ask a girl if she's bi she'd tell you no, but then a week later she tells you she had a girlfriend.

Ask a girl this, "if you where watching an adult film, would you rather watch guy on guy action, or girl on girl action." This was done in a study. No one liked the guy on guy action, everyone liked the girl on girl action. This was tested with both sexes.

Sexuality is more on a spectrum. Guys are either very straight or very gay, not really in between. Girls fall in to the between category.

NO one likes guy on guy........???? *whistles, walks off in to sunset*
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    It takes a real man to admit he's ever found another guy attractive. :P
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I think there are a lot of women who will not allow themselves to open up and let go of their inhibitions, insecurities and fears enough to enjoy a great many things. One of which is experiencing what there is to gain from being with a woman. I think those fears hold up a LOT of pleasure (not just from being with another woman) that they wont allow themselves to have.

THIS

Um, if a straight person said the opposite about a gay person, it would be gay bashing.

Is it really that difficult to understand that there are women out there in the world who have no sexual interest in other women? I have no problem with people being gay, but I'm not in any way, shape or form. The idea of kissing or having any kind of sex with another woman is not a turn-on to me.

I'm not afraid of it. I just have no interest in it.

I doubt I'm the only one.
  • Yasmine91
    Yasmine91 Posts: 599 Member
    Options

THIS!!!!!!!!!! :heart:

but I wouldnt know what a hetro girl thinks of feels cause im not one

I just find it really bad on some girls who do it just to get attention and free drinks from perverts. When there are real lesbiens/bisexual girls who are with their partners who just wanna be a couple and left alone, but they can't, because then guys come and bother them. It's really sad.
  • kunibob
    kunibob Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    It takes a real man to admit he's ever found another guy attractive. :P

Oddly enough, almost every straight man I've ever talked to about sexuality in deep and honest ways (usually while blindingly drunk) has admitted that Ewan MacGregor is the world's most attractive man. It's always him. Not that I disapprove of the choice, but I wonder what it is about him in particular? :smile:
  • saragato
    saragato Posts: 1,154
    Options
    I've heard the argument that every person is bi before, but never specifically women.

People like what they like. If a woman likes both men and women then let her have at it. Same with a guy. You can find the same sex attractive to a certain point but still be within the straight range. To me, unless you really really wanna boink someone of the same sex and of the opposite sex and both light your fire equally or just about (because I've known some bi's who like both but can have a gender preference on certain levels) then you're not bi.
  • DietingMommy08
    DietingMommy08 Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options

Walkin next you off into the sunset. Hahahah.
  • reshapemariah21
    reshapemariah21 Posts: 184 Member
    Options

Exactly. lol
  • 76tech
    76tech Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options

Walkin next you off into the sunset. Hahahah.

I sense a new MFP group.

Girls who like guys who like guys.