Sexual orientation

Options

Replies

• beachgirl10
    beachgirl10 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Let me rephrase...

I think girls are more capable of finding each other's physical attributes attractive than men are with other men. :)

Doesn't mean every girl would actually bang another girl.

Well said!
  • DietingMommy08
    DietingMommy08 Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options
    haha it's true, girls don't admit it. They "THINK" it's something else. Sometimes if you ask a girl if she's bi she'd tell you no, but then a week later she tells you she had a girlfriend.

Ask a girl this, "if you where watching an adult film, would you rather watch guy on guy action, or girl on girl action." This was done in a study. No one liked the guy on guy action, everyone liked the girl on girl action. This was tested with both sexes.

Sexuality is more on a spectrum. Guys are either very straight or very gay, not really in between. Girls fall in to the between category.

NO one likes guy on guy........???? *whistles, walks off in to sunset*

Walkin next you off into the sunset. Hahahah.

I sense a new MFP group.

Girls who like guys who like guys.

Oohhh im likin the sound of that. :o)
  • lickmybaconcakes
    lickmybaconcakes Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    haha it's true, girls don't admit it. They "THINK" it's something else. Sometimes if you ask a girl if she's bi she'd tell you no, but then a week later she tells you she had a girlfriend.

Ask a girl this, "if you where watching an adult film, would you rather watch guy on guy action, or girl on girl action." This was done in a study. No one liked the guy on guy action, everyone liked the girl on girl action. This was tested with both sexes.

Sexuality is more on a spectrum. Guys are either very straight or very gay, not really in between. Girls fall in to the between category.

*holds hands starts skipping* Even True Blood did it! Bill and Sam, come on that was hot people!

*wipes sweat off forehead* wasn't it though!

What episode was that ?I definately would remember seeing that
  • G0rgeoushrt
    Options
    I am the only girl in a family with four children... and yes, my youngest brother is gay. I honestly think that there is a difference betweeen sex and appreictation for beauty. i also believe that there are many people that do not realize that they are unwilling to even concieve of a homosexual "act" is because it has been ingrained into them that it is wrong. Then there are the people that do it, because they were told it is wrong. And then there are the people that are born to prefer the same sex to the opposite sex. I personally believe that the amount of estrogen or testosterone in a person's body can lead to the way they see sex, the way they view an attractive person, either gender, and that ultimately, everyone is physically capable of choosing what they do and do not act upon. I wouldn't say that all people are "bi" nor would I say that most people fall "in the middle" on the spectrum of sexuality... there are straight people, there are gay people... and then there are people that are up for what life throws at them. Sometimes, it's about being in the moment... not what it "means"...
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    I am the only girl in a family with four children... and yes, my youngest brother is gay. I honestly think that there is a difference betweeen sex and appreictation for beauty. i also believe that there are many people that do not realize that they are unwilling to even concieve of a homosexual "act" is because it has been ingrained into them that it is wrong. Then there are the people that do it, because they were told it is wrong. And then there are the people that are born to prefer the same sex to the opposite sex. I personally believe that the amount of estrogen or testosterone in a person's body can lead to the way they see sex, the way they view an attractive person, either gender, and that ultimately, everyone is physically capable of choosing what they do and do not act upon. I wouldn't say that all people are "bi" nor would I say that most people fall "in the middle" on the spectrum of sexuality... there are straight people, there are gay people... and then there are people that are up for what life throws at them. Sometimes, it's about being in the moment... not what it "means"...

Very well put
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options
    I like boobies. :)
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    everyone is gay, its just to what extent lol
  • sexforjaffacakes
    sexforjaffacakes Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    Oh shut up, You're like the only one getting your panties in a twist. Back out of the topic if you don't like it.

Haha. I love when people say that on threads. "YOU DISAGREE AND ARE POSSIBLY OFFENDED BY MY POST THEREFORE LEAVE, ONLY PEOPLE THAT LIKE WHAT I HAVE SAID MAY STAY!"

that's not at all what I said. There are tons of people with different views than me, and not exaplinging their points by being really b!tchy in their posts in hopes that SOMEONE might notice them. It's sad that you feel the need to be rude to get your point across, but not everyone thinks like you or agrees with you, so move along now dear.

At what point was I rude? :S Blunt perhaps, not rude. You're rather thin skinned if you think that was rude.
  • LifeOnMars_
    LifeOnMars_ Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    I like boobies. :)

Me too! :)
  • Melissa_Suzanne
    Melissa_Suzanne Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I think its safe to say no. If you take a look at all the previous posts there is a combination of everything including just being "straight" and there is nothing wrong with that. I have not fantasized, experimented or anything like that with a girl and I have never wanted to, I love being married to a man and I think that would make me full out straight.
  • LelliAmi
    LelliAmi Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I am, but hey..that's just me! lol
  • Pookylou
    Pookylou Posts: 988 Member
    Options

*holds hands starts skipping* Even True Blood did it! Bill and Sam, come on that was hot people!

*wipes sweat off forehead* wasn't it though!

What episode was that ?I definately would remember seeing that

Seasons 3..... Will try and find which episode, but below:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJk6b3kAvME&feature=youtube_gdata_player
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    everyone is gay, its just to what extent lol

Cue the Ron White dialogue!
  • Meatsies
    Meatsies Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I sort of think it's more of a gray scale kind of thing than a pure black & white issue. Like, 100% homosexual or 100% heterosexual are major extremes of a sliding scale. So maybe some people are more one than the other, some people are that 100%, some people fall somewhere in the middle. I dated and was in committed relationships only with women for over 10 years. Now I'm married to a man (that's a long story right there). It doesn't mean that I consider myself straight now. I never really considered myself bi either though. And I still love women. For me personally, I always said I could fall in love with a person...not with someone specifically male or female.
  • BlueInkDot
    BlueInkDot Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness. So many bi girls. Plz friend me. All of you. We will all be friends and it will be sexy and amazing. Ready go.
  • sammi402
    sammi402 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    We were talking about this in my psych class yesterday. It turns out that it is true. Girls have sexualy placsity and the brain cares more that we get off when we are horny then who gets it off. Thank our ancestors for this. Did you also know that the more older brothers a guy has increases his chances of being gay along with what hormones are present before birth.

^^This
  • TheBraveryLover
    TheBraveryLover Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Anyone who believes that to be true either does not know they definition of bisexuality, or does not think logically. There's no way, anyone could think every single 18+ year old woman on the entire Earth is bi. That makes zero sense to even fathom.
  • senator_kang
    Options
    While it is true that everyone loves boobs, not all women are bi. Back in college, in Human Sexuality (a kinesiology course- it actually satisfied a PE credit), I did learn an interesting thing about involuntary arousal. When tested by galvanic skin response (and a whole other setup that amounts to a kinky lie detector), MOST women are aroused by a larger pool of sexual images than most men. As it turns out, most straight men are turned on by images and films of straight sex and bi-female sex. Most gay men are turned on by gay male sex images, and single male images. Most straight AND gay AND bi women are turned on by sexual images in general, even animals doing it (with other animals). This does not mean that they FEEL turned on, but their body heads that direction.

This, however, does not mean that they are going to act on it, or even notice it, AT ALL, but it does mean that they get bothered, so to speak. Perhaps that's why women are more discerning? Growing up, I always thought us guys were the horn dogs, but we are actually more focused on what turns us on... women are more nebulous.

Still, though, most women are not bi- their brains just "activate the systems," so to speak, when sex of any kind is encountered.
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    Oh shut up, You're like the only one getting your panties in a twist. Back out of the topic if you don't like it.

Haha. I love when people say that on threads. "YOU DISAGREE AND ARE POSSIBLY OFFENDED BY MY POST THEREFORE LEAVE, ONLY PEOPLE THAT LIKE WHAT I HAVE SAID MAY STAY!"

that's not at all what I said. There are tons of people with different views than me, and not exaplinging their points by being really b!tchy in their posts in hopes that SOMEONE might notice them. It's sad that you feel the need to be rude to get your point across, but not everyone thinks like you or agrees with you, so move along now dear.

At what point was I rude? :S Blunt perhaps, not rude. You're rather thin skinned if you think that was rude.

or you're just really bad at it :flowerforyou:
  • kylesmommy89
    kylesmommy89 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I am definitely straight, but I can almost drool over a super sexy woman. It's not because I want to be with them sexually, more like DAYUM I wish I could look like that!!