People hitting on me now?!

Options
124»

Replies

• Tiggerrick
    Tiggerrick Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    Awww, but its whats on the inside that counts.
    No no no, you got that wrong. It's what you PUT INSIDE that counts.
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    Awww, but its whats on the inside that counts.
    No no no, you got that wrong. It's what you PUT INSIDE that counts.

WINNING!!!
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    I can't believe so many of you are making fun of this topic... it's very serious
  • muzmacol
    muzmacol Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    People are very into looks but I bet it feels good to be hit on?!?! I honestly miss feeling like I'm attractive to others.

Are your mirrors broken??
  • 1Timothy4v8
    1Timothy4v8 Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    I know! I know! but it's time to get over it and enjoy. =)

I'm sure you looked hideous 10 pounds ago 0_o
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    Sorry...I WAS intimidated by your budding awesomeness....but now, I just want to bathe in your glory
  • auticus
    auticus Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    Your validations are noted. You are winning at life.
  • auticus
    auticus Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    Yeah and theres a mens fat group that get hit on by normal @zz get to know whats inside you first women. lol

Yeah definitely. Where's that group at I need to learn how they do it? =)
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    lamesauce
  • snookumss
    snookumss Posts: 1,451 Member
    Options
    I like hot sticky icky tricky lickies btw :D
  • Kimdbro
    Kimdbro Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    I dunno, I gotta flip it to the reverse.... I know when I lost a lot of weight I suddenly noticed I was getting more attention, and honestly the whole world seemed to treat me differently, mind you, I suspect the extra hop in my step, the air of confidence, and smile on my face maybe was what was reflected back at me. At the time I was annoyed, happy it was happening but annoyed, exactly as the poster stated... 'where were you when..." but I have to say, I didn't go after the boys that were obese and what I "perceived" as unattractive. I'm heavy again now and I'm totally invisible. I understand now how it works and don't get upset, I'm the same way back at them... it doesn't mean you can't or won't be interested in someone heavier (I ended up marrying a chubbier man and I was at the time fit and thin) but I don't think we should be offended that we're not found attractive when we're heavy... there's always someone that will see past all that, but it sure isn't the "first glance" kind of thing. The most wonderful man on the planet could be 300 lbs and I swear I'd never be all "wow, that's is something I gotta have -whoo!!" And I wouldn't expect someone to think the same seeing me right now.
  • onewhodiets
    onewhodiets Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Oh c'mon. Try going from glasses to contact lenses and see what happens. This is the way of the world. We must deal with it. The whole package counts, whether we like it or not. I once had a blind date say to me, "You're pretty funny, but you know that's not what attracts men, right?". That's ok, he didn't have what it took to attract me either . C'est la vie!
  • clairieb
    clairieb Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Agreed! Though, I enjoy every bit of the attention I've been getting. My boyfriend encourages me to enjoy it too! It's nice to realize that people notice the changes I've made and find me attractive.

14632831.png
  • bcc112986
    bcc112986 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Ha ha ha. Yea, I can't wait. And say "No, thank you"
  • Tybalt71
    Tybalt71 Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    best thread ever!!! Niiiiiiiice-TY
  • Tiggerrick
    Tiggerrick Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    I can't believe so many of you are making fun of this topic... it's very serious
    OMG...I'M at work.... I can't crack up loudly... I'm having to hold this in..... AAAGGGHHHHH!!!!
  • dieseljay74
    dieseljay74 Posts: 376
    Options
    Crazy how it changes everything!
  • bzmom
    bzmom Posts: 1,332 Member
    Options
    Get all in your Kool-Aid... OHHHH YEAH!!!:laugh:
  • emy10284
    emy10284 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    somebody say Kool-aid? where?