Options
    thanks for sharing
  • lik_11
    lik_11 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    save for late... thanks!
  • barkfitness
    Options
    I have noticed huge improvements in my arm shape since doing yoga. My flabbies don't seem to hang as low as they once did. :-)
  • skullik
    skullik Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Molissa08
    Molissa08 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Laoch_Cailin
    Laoch_Cailin Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Girls I did the little pink weights and loads of these exercises, there was really very little improvement (and I think what improvement there was was through diet and not my tiny weights). I started 2 weeks ago with a 22lb (don't laugh its heavy for me) kettlebell, I do my squats and everything with it and what a difference!!! Go heavy girls, I may up again soon because I can do nearly 10 lifts with it now xx
  • HorrorChix89
    HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    I'm glad to see so many of people that are liking this. I say, do what works. Who cares if someone yells saying it's too easy or it doesn't work or it's too girly you need to lift more. Do what YOU want to do and ignore the rest. If it works, it works. Who's to say otherwise?
  • aamb
    aamb Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    i NEED this... saving it for later
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    I'm glad to see so many of people that are liking this. I say, do what works. Who cares if someone yells saying it's too easy or it doesn't work or it's too girly you need to lift more. Do what YOU want to do and ignore the rest. If it works, it works. Who's to say otherwise?

Did you read the post right above yours? I'm trying to say it doesn't really work. Especially when "toning" is done in the kitchen
  • HorrorChix89
    Options

Did you read the post right above yours? I'm trying to say it doesn't really work. Especially when "toning" is done in the kitchen
    Was I suppose to read hers?
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options

Nope....stick to only reading the ones that won't really help....:smh:
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options

Considering it details her experience on having tried BOTH, yeah, why wouldn't you?
  • Loisellentimms
    Options
    I've been trying to get Michelle Obama arms for sleevless summer dresses--this will be a great workout to add to my regimen--starting tonight! Thanks.
  • kstone70
    kstone70 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    bump
  • HorrorChix89
    Options

Nope....stick to only reading the ones that won't really help....:smh:
    Will do *rolls eyes*
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options

Doing what you want and doing what works are not always the same thing. This thread is a perfect example. It caters to what women want to hear; not what works.
  • MonsterBookOfTysons
    Options
    bump for later :)
  • iqnas
    iqnas Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    bump
  • carole456
    carole456 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the info, will give it a try!!