What is the one thing you cant give up?

Options

Replies

• tinkermommc
    tinkermommc Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    honestly, there isn't any food that i think i should have to give up. that would really suck.

This! Everything in moderation!
  • AliciaBeth78
    AliciaBeth78 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Mexican food!
  • Barbie1125
    Barbie1125 Posts: 115
    Options
    Rum * cheers*
  • OSC_ESD
    OSC_ESD Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    ~ Him ~

Oh wait ... did you say food ??? Gotcha ! Well that's a no brainer ....

~ Whole Foods Honey Roasted Peanut Butter AND Him ! ~ :wink:
  • LadyRush
    LadyRush Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Diet Coke!
  • clrwilder46
    clrwilder46 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Blue Bunny Frozen yogurt! YUM!!!
    I always put it in food plan first, then wait until the end of the day to see if I have to exercise to have two scoops or just one.
  • Annakersey7212
    Annakersey7212 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm a strict vegan and a health food ADDICT, I never eat anything fried, cooked with oil, or any white carbs (bread, white sugar exc.) But I will kill someone if i don't get my Skinny Soy mocha from starbucks everyday. I love it and i refuse to give up my caffeine addiction!
  • liljgrafix
    liljgrafix Posts: 177
    Options
    Shiner Bock!:drinker:

DAM* right girl.. that my beer. if you from tx and u dont drink shiner.. thats just an insult..
  • Weighinginwithmy02
    Weighinginwithmy02 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    cheesecake! I refuse to give it up but I compromise by ONLY eating cheesecake from The Cheesecake Factory. Considering the closest one is an ocean away and I'm only near it once a year, I do pretty well!
  • guildwars1987
    guildwars1987 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Buffalo Wings - Wild Wing Cafe, Buffalo Wild Wings, Wing House, OMG no I'm hungry!
    Rainbow-Puke-300x229.jpg
  • KeepOnMoving
    KeepOnMoving Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Diet Cola. Unless the Food and Drug Administration says its bad for you, then maybe I can break the habit.
  • Silver_Star
    Silver_Star Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    Bread and peanut butter....i could live on that forever!
  • garlic7girl
    garlic7girl Posts: 2,234 Member
    Options
    Chips so I could never live with the Jillian M or Bob Harper or most food extremists!
  • xdoublerainbow
    xdoublerainbow Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Belgian slice...I'm hooked on it. I was going so well today until I saw it in the fridge, so of course the whole slab of it was gone within five minutes. Gah. I had been going so well too :[ Starting over again tomorrow!
  • GoldspursX3
    GoldspursX3 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Shiner Bock!:drinker:

DAM* right girl.. that my beer. if you from tx and u dont drink shiner.. thats just an insult..

lol...I'm the guy in my pic but I'm with you on the being from Texas and not drinking shiner.
  • CALABRESE3
    CALABRESE3 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Coke Im a cokeaholic and love my coke!
  • AggieLu
    AggieLu Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Water is the only this I cannot give up.
  • Rosalindgr
    Rosalindgr Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    since logging on to MFP I haven't had to give up anything just eat in moderation. but my once a day coffee would go with a fight.
  • 2FattyXFatty4
    2FattyXFatty4 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I am on a diet that has minimal cholesterol (not vegetarian or vegan), but I refuse to give up my full fat cheddar cheese. All my other dairy is non-fat, but cheese? Nope, not gonna happen. LOL!

I work one slice a day into my meals. Sometimes I tear a slice in half and it gives me just what I need for whatever I'm eating it with.
  • christschild2
    christschild2 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    BUTTER!!!!