Anyone starting 30 Day Shred on April?

Options
I have decided to mix up my running with a bit of Jillian's exercise videos again, and 30DS seems like a great option. Is there anyone else who is planning to do the same thing or has just started?

Replies

• elly68
    elly68 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    i will start again with you if you want
  • SunshineCarrie
    Options
    That would of course be great! How have you been doing with it? I tried going through it today, and figured that I am way more out of shape than I thought, looks like I'll need to dedicate the whole month to it.

I bought a new dress for spring - have to look great in it by the time it gets warmer!
  • d4rkn3ss06
    Options
    I did it this month! it was awesome and works great! when i started i was way more out of shape than i though to -__- but stick to it DAILY and put in all your effort ( dont take long breaks or stop if possible!)! it seems hard but it will pay off!! i was doing both running and the videos as well and at one point with school work and running it became a lot so i would do the videos every other day and run the days i didnt do the videos to avoid over working my body and to have time to do everything i needed to do but that was just me! if you can do both go for it!! :) i would also encourage you to take a day off if you are super tired or just dont have time but try and not make a habit of it doing it daily really helps get you were you wanna be by the end! :)
  • kcarreno
    kcarreno Posts: 48
    Options
    I just started yesterday 3/30! Feel free to add me if you want! I'm 100% committed to finishing it!
  • SunshineCarrie
    Options
    Thanks for the support!

I really want to finish it this time so I'll be blogging about the whole thing. Let's hope it works!
  • curvatrino
    curvatrino Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm starting tomorrow and I'm really excited about it. I've been eating clean for about a month now, so I'm off to buy some weights and a yoga mat and I'll be all ready for Day 1 Level 1 tomorrow morning!

I'm adding this in in the evenings, as I plan to do NROLFW (3 times a week) and Nerd Fitness Beginner Circuit Training (3 times a week) in the mornings when I usually go to the gym.

Sounds like a lot, but I'm v close to my goal, so what's a month of hard work?!

If you want it you have to work for it!

Hope everyone has fun, add me if you like!
  • notjustem
    Options
    I started today was great way to start :)
  • vanesserr
    Options
    I'm going to start the 30ds tomorrow as well :)
  • londongirl2012
    londongirl2012 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    me too, i joined a group called '30 day shred april 2012' if you wanna join theres lots of people who are starting it then :)
  • WandaVonDunajew
    WandaVonDunajew Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I want to restart too!
  • Sarahx86
    Sarahx86 Posts: 77
    Options
    I am going to start this today! :)
  • letsdothis84
    letsdothis84 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Oh i may start again tomorrow also as need to get back into it! xx
  • WhyeatKachra
    WhyeatKachra Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    I'm starting it tomorrow :)
  • shiseido_faerie
    shiseido_faerie Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    I will be doing a mix of 30ds, ri30 and shred it with weights, I find when I just do 30ds I have a hard time sticking to it.
  • kazala
    kazala Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 3 !!! Never done the dvd before and it is killing me, I hadnt done much exercise except walking before starting this, so I'll join in, you can all keep me going :smile:
  • sjjacobs1
    sjjacobs1 Posts: 17
    Options
    I will. I've owned it for yrs but desperatly need motivation to get movin' again. So I'll start it w/you
  • GretelPetal91
    Options
    I'll be starting on the 16th :D
    I have been going through the 30DS result pictures and I am so exited! I have never been fit before EEEPP!!!
  • SweetSammie
    SweetSammie Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I was thinking about it...
  • Reeny1_8
    Reeny1_8 Posts: 277
    Options
    I started it yesterday and Jillian kicked my *kitten*! I did better than I thought but I'm sore today. She keeps you moving and breaks it down really well! I'm sore today but no pain no gain :)
  • FoxWilkinson
    FoxWilkinson Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    My scheduale is so busy, but I really want to start again, and stick with it this time. 1st of the month, and a sunday to boot, I know I can do this. I bought a cute little journal to track myself too :)