Meeting an MFP member

Options

Replies

• warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    i'd like to hang out with sunshine i think she kicks *kitten*. She lifts heavy :O
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    I haven't, but I'd like to!

It seems like quite a few people here have met up with other MFP members, and things turned out well.
  • Farfourah
    Farfourah Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    Only for sex.
  • gmctech
    gmctech Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Nope, haven't met anyone from MFP... Not sure if I would or not... Mixed feelings about it.. But if somebody i seemed to click with on the friendship scale were to say lets go kayaking, I'd have a hard time saying no! LoL
  • Steve_Runs
    Steve_Runs Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    I'm new to MFP, but I'm sure I'd enjoy meeting some of the people I've friended so far. I use www.dailymile.com to log my runs and socialize with other runners. We have a lot of DM (DailyMile) meetups during local races. I'm sure MFP would be the same way.

So, if any of my local friends (Pensacola, Fl) wanna meetup, just let me know!
  • shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Only for sex.

win!
  • meagalayne
    meagalayne Posts: 3,382 Member
    Options
    I've met 4 Pals so far and each meet-up has been an awesome experience - No complaints and I am very excited to meet many more. I have a growing list of Pals I am eager to connect with on trips in the future. Just a matter of time, money and sometimes a little good luck :wink:
  • Trail_Addict
    Trail_Addict Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    I've met 5 or 6, and it was always great. :smile:
  • cmthorsness
    cmthorsness Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I know some of mine but the rest live too far away. I have a feeling a select few and I would create havic if we ever got in one spot.. LOL Sounds like a awesome time.
  • Scoobiesnax
    Scoobiesnax Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I've had the opportunity to meet in person, and even run in races with, 2 of my mfp friends so far.. By mid September I expect that number to grow to a minimum of 10, if my race schedule falls into place as planned. I'm doing a lot of travelling to some really unique races this year and part of the appeal for me is the social aspect of the whole race experience. Any chance I get that will allow me the opportunity to meet one of my "pals" is one I'l always jump at !
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Met several friends and everyone is cool!!!!
  • Farfourah
    Farfourah Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    Only for sex.

win!

It's nice to know I'm not the only one sometimes....
  • run4yourlife
    run4yourlife Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I've met 2 and have also raced with both and they are both FaBuLoUs people!! I hope I am able to meet more. I have the greatest MFP friends!
  • bjbixler
    bjbixler Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I've met 4 Pals so far and each meet-up has been an awesome experience - No complaints and I am very excited to meet many more. I have a growing list of Pals I am eager to connect with on trips in the future. Just a matter of time, money and sometimes a little good luck :wink:

Yep! I've met two, but have a few others that I've really bonded with, we are all planning to run a half marathon together later this year :)
  • StephTheBookworm
    StephTheBookworm Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I would really love to!
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    Not yet... but I'm making it one of my goals! And yes there's definitely someone I'd like to meet :)
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    Had plans to meet one but it didn't work out. Still hope to meet them in real life soon.
  • taliesyn_
    taliesyn_ Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Haven't but could be fun :smile:
  • Switty_Kitty
    Switty_Kitty Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    No, but would love to!! Should do a global gathering lol Would there ever be some stories to tell!
  • IMYarnCraz33
    IMYarnCraz33 Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    I think it would be fun to meet some of my MFP budz
    but I don't think it would happen.
    Not any time soon anyway.