April Move your @ss Challenge

Options

Replies

• mrsmacg2012
    Options
    Count me in!! I plan to do 100km (62miles). Will be mostly running/walking/cycling all of that!

I started April with my first ever 10km fun run so 90km to go!!
  • twinsies041
    Options
    My goal for April will be 100!!
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    The wind had gust's of 40 mph but I walked the furries 3 miles!

weight loss forum today for free weight loss support!
    2f7706cb932173b.png
  • onawhymm
    onawhymm Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    I'm baaaaack! :) I'm going to set my goal for 80 miles this month. I already got 4 in yesterday.

exercise.png

Hey Dave - yesterday was MARCH!!!
  • Luckysusan
    Luckysusan Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    I'm in again for 90 miles of running and walking. Thanks for keeping this challenge going. 9th month for me and love it!
  • Hessy1
    Hessy1 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi! I am going to aim for 30 miles for April, hopefully I can do it!
  • LilSomethin
    LilSomethin Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Haven't been logging too many miles the last couple of months due to Insanity but hoping to get in at least 25 this month
  • bigmama65
    bigmama65 Posts: 2,529 Member
    Options
    I am in once again for April. Last month was such a bad month for me. All I can blame it on is being lazy. I set my goal for 70 walking miles and I just made it half way to 32 miles. Just terrible. Hangs head in shame.:blushing:

Well my goal for the month of April is to push more than 32 miles and less than 70 miles...so we will meet in the middle. I will set my April goal to 50 walking miles.

Congrats:drinker: to everyone who made their goals and for us who didn't. Lets push:heart: hard this month and make ours also.
  • Mompanda4
    Mompanda4 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Goal: 100 miles, 1,000 minutes

4/1/2012 125 min, 6.02 mi, 528 cal - 60 min strength training, 65 min, 6.02 mi and 528 cal elliptical
    4/2/2012
    4/3/2012
    4/4/2012
    4/5/2012
    4/6/2012
    4/7/2012

Total minutes: 125
    Total miles: 6.02
    Total calories: 528
  • kimberenee
    Options
    My Goal is 50 miles! :Thanks for inviting newbies! :smile:

exercise.png
  • cnartker
    cnartker Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    First challenge on MFP. I have been walking/running about 15 miles a week. I will set my goal for April at 75 to try to beat that average... Thanks for inviting the newbies.
  • pacettas
    pacettas Posts: 4
    Options
    This is my first month so I am going to say 30 miles. I work 24hr shifts when I work so I plan to walk every day I do not work. Here we go.
  • spikesmom
    spikesmom Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I'm in again this month and upping my numbers to 150, since I will be walking the crazy dog in addition to biking and spinning!
  • rquamme
    rquamme Posts: 5
    Options
    I want to do 100 miles this month :)
  • ksyrnyk
    ksyrnyk Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm in for the challenge - I want to be able to reach my goal, and I lose my motivation so easily! When I'm on the treadmill I typically do 3 - 4 km. I don't get on as often as I should however, so I am setting my goal for app. 2.5 k a day, for a min total of 75 k for the month. Wish me luck, as I do for all of you!! :)
  • milf_n_cookies
    milf_n_cookies Posts: 2,244 Member
    Options
    I am in for another 150!
  • Nikkimaxim
    Nikkimaxim Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    New here:)
    My goal for april will be 60 miles
    Can't Wait & Good luck everyone:)
  • Nikkimaxim
    Nikkimaxim Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Oh and I will be doing running, waking, elliptical & biking:)
  • ksyrnyk
    ksyrnyk Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Oops, made a mistake! I set my challenge at 75 km, when I meant to say 75 miles, big difference!! Happy to say I have my first 3.5 miles locked in for today. Good luck, everyone!!
  • meeaham
    meeaham Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I would like to join the April Challenge! I'm sad to say that I didn't make my goal last month so this month, I'm going to cut it down to 50 miles!

Let's do this!