April 5th - 10km
    April 9th - 6km
    April 10th - 14km
    April 11th - 1km
    April 12th - 10km
    April 13th - 10km
    April 15th - 20km
    April 17th - 6km
    April18th - 7km (woo hoo made it past the 100km I set myself)
    April 19th - 6km

40 to go to 150km
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Just updating with a 3 mile speed walk!
    I got my Jillian Michaels 90 Day Body Revolution fitness series and today was day one and it is good!!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile:
    I WILL hit my goal tomorrow!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile:

weight loss forum today for free weight loss support!
    2f7706cb932173b.png
  • speedyf
    speedyf Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    It was weight lifting training today... I trained alone, and I check something that I was wondering about. My trainer, when she set up my program, always talked about the weights in pounds. But when I was lifting them, I had some doubts. So I took a good look at them today... they're not in pounds, but in kg!!! No wonder why I didn't remember that 20 pounds was that heavy!! :noway: And when I saw her on Monday, she told me it was to easy, so she added a few pounds to my bicep curls. I thought it was 30 pounds, but it's 30 kg!! That's OK, because that's what I wanted, but still... lifting is as mental as running I guess... lifting training was hard today!!! :sad:

2.05 on the elliptical after my very painful weight lifting training. :laugh:
    Ticker updated.

exercise.png
  • speedyf
    Options
    Update:

Adding: 10

exercise.png

Don't know if I will make it :ohwell:

But I am gonna try!!!! :drinker:

@ArtGeek22: You are doing great because you ARE actually moving! Meeting your goal is a bonus, moving is the main thing! it's still early in the month you know. Everything is possible. :flowerforyou:
  • jjc17
    jjc17 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Another 9.4 miles. That makes 21.4 miles out of 50!! Only 28.6 to go!!
  • mandysmom092711
    Options
    Updating ticker! Rode my stationary bike 10 miles today! :)

exercise.png
  • dranaeli
    dranaeli Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    1.5 miles completed today
    8.5 miles out of 30miles
  • Leanz
    Leanz Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    6.15 km today
    Ticker updated

exercise.png
  • toadiejones
    toadiejones Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Goal 50 miles running/walking only
    April 1 - 2.3 miles
    April 2 - 1 mile
    April 3 - 4 miles
    April 4 - 3.1 miles
    April 8 - 3.5 miles
    April 10 - 3.5 miles
    April 13 - 3.5 miles
    April 17 - 7.1 miles
    April 18 - 4.1 miles

Total/left - 32.1/17.9
  • positivelyJ
    Options
    exercise.png
  • BeccaB1981
    BeccaB1981 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Ticker update

exercise.png
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    i have just got to say that there are so many very motivational members on this thread...people that no matter what someone posts are there to PUSH them forward and encourage them to continue moving their A$SES and for that i thank you....so many times people have joined our challenge and just not done the work they committed to themselves but i really feel like all the support here the last few months has made a difference....i dont know the statistics like dinos does but seriously i thank you all for being there for each other....this is why i believe this challenge thread is the best on the boards....way to go people...way to go....
    denise
  • thinktank32k
    Options

exercise.png

3.5 run and 1.5 walk
  • speedyf
    Options
    i have just got to say that there are so many very motivational members on this thread...people that no matter what someone posts are there to PUSH them forward and encourage them to continue moving their A$SES and for that i thank you....so many times people have joined our challenge and just not done the work they committed to themselves but i really feel like all the support here the last few months has made a difference....i dont know the statistics like dinos does but seriously i thank you all for being there for each other....this is why i believe this challenge thread is the best on the boards....way to go people...way to go....
    denise

Since I've joined MFP, this is the only thread that I do follow religiously every month, and I'm always talking about it to my boyfriend! He sometimes have a hard time following me, not knowing if I'm talking about the people at the gym, or you guys!

Thanks YOU Denise & Dinos for this great challenge, month after month!

And I love the people in here... everybody's there for one another, and ready to cheer up someone that is on the down side... humor and seriousness ('cause this last one is also needed once in a while :laugh: ) are everywhere in this thread.

WE ROCK @SS MOVERS!!

thumbs%2B2%2Bup%2Bsmile.jpg
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    7.5 miles run today for a monthly total of 40.5 out of 50. :smile:
  • sandyrrt
    sandyrrt Posts: 255 Member
    Options

exercise.png

I'm going to have to ramp it up a bit if I'm to reach my goal:)
  • JTH11706
    JTH11706 Posts: 2,954 Member
    Options
    denise

Thank you Denise and Dinos for creating this forum. I'm with Speedy, this is the only forum I read everyday, and my husband thinks it's a little crazy how I have to log in as soon as I finish my workout, but this challenge and all the people here have been a huge factor in motivating me to stick with my fitness plan.

Denise, I'm not sure if you know that you in particular have inspired me to try a half marathon. Right after I first joined I saw your pictures of the Disney half and even though I'm like a zillion years older than you I thought I want to do that too. Thanks for inspiring me to attempt something I've always wanted to do. :flowerforyou:

Today I ran 5 miles. Well I mostly ran it. It was pretty warm out and I kind of ran out of gas at the end. What the heck, I said my goal includes running and walking. :wink:

exercise.png
  • speedyf
    Options

exercise.png

I'm going to have to ramp it up a bit if I'm to reach my goal:)

You are doing great and still have time. Great job! :drinker:
  • Taymay75
    Taymay75 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Goal: 90 miles

Completed today (4/19) – 4 miles (Leslie Sansone Ultimate 5 Day Walk Plan)

Total completed – 59 miles

Left to complete – 31 miles