Anyone starting 30 Day Shred on April?

Options

Replies

• jeniro17
    jeniro17 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am starting today. I have had the DVD for over a year and would do phase 1 a couple times a week here and there. Going to try to actually do the whole 30 day program!
  • triplemintx
    Options
    I have started :) love it so far! Pretty sad that the jumping jacks about kill me..I do the tape and walk/jog in the evenings as well.
  • triplemintx
    Options
    Where can I buy the 30DS???

Almost any store (Walmart and Target), I bought mine used on amazon for 6$.
  • triplemintx
    Options
    Ladys! Please tell me. I just ordered the DVD. Do I need anything else.. yoga mat, weights, ect. to start? Also feel free to add me. I ordered the DVD today and will start the day it arrives!

Weights (I have 2lb weights but plan on getting 5lbs), I just work out on my carpet.
  • jkinsella83
    Options
    I plan on doing this too starting this afternoon :).
  • kazala
    kazala Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Just done my 5th day. I measured my waist before and have already lost an inch off my waist!!!! Its amazing!!! Have a sore left thigh today though, s may have a rest day tomorrow. Well done to everyone who's started today x
  • crsonja
    crsonja Posts: 9
    Options
    Yeah, I see what you mean !
    I'll try tomorrow, couldn't do the shred today, my whole body was aching ... :D
  • laurieagain09
    laurieagain09 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Thanks! That's perfect. I already have some barely used 5 lbs at home.
  • tpt42087
    tpt42087 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Hey, I started last week I'm on day 5 today. I'm trying to do it 30 days no breaks but weekends are hard with the kids home!
  • triplemintx
    Options
    Keep on going EVEN if you are sore..the 2nd night I did not want to do it at all because I was so sore, I couldn't even sit on the toilet lol
    Once I began the routine my body just went with it and was able to perform.. when I finished I went back to whining and aching all over!
  • mrsmangomum
    Options
    Finished day 2! My legs are sore, but I'm proud I did something that made them that way.
  • kmg378
    kmg378 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I started today! Was hard but looking at all the results pictures is really motivating!
  • Babysali
    Babysali Posts: 1
    Options
    What is this about? I would like to join, will start tomorrow.
  • tz2187
    tz2187 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I did day 2 today!
  • Pkiddy
    Pkiddy Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I just ordered it from Amazon... I've heard so many great results of Jillian's 30 day shred DVD that i'm thinking it's just what i need. i'm down to only a few pounds to lose, but really need to tone. :)
  • cowsstealmythong
    cowsstealmythong Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I wanted to start yesterday. Then I realized it was packed away in a box because I'm moving. As soon as I move, and I mean FIRST NIGHT (I can find it), i'm so in. :)
  • AmberFaith90
    AmberFaith90 Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    I started on March 20th. I'm on day 10. I do it 4 days a week. Feel free to add me for motivation and support. :smile:
  • sunshine__angel
    sunshine__angel Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I started it 8 days ago. You will love it!! :)
  • MaryTheIceCube
    MaryTheIceCube Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    I started 30DS yesterday. I also started a MFP group for those completing it in April. Feel free to join if you wish!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/4228-30-day-shred-support-group
  • Shannonbayer
    Shannonbayer Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I started today. =)