April Move your @ss Challenge

Options

Replies

• vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Luck is for those with no faith. You have the faith to do it. Do 50 and then 1 more just for the heck of it!:happy:
    LOVE IT!!!!!
  • kimberenee
    Options
    Increasing my goal to 100 miles for April! Took a spinning class today for the first time. What a workout!

4/1- walked 1 mile
    4/2- spinning 10.1 miles

Totai= 11.1 / 100 miles :smile:
  • crazydv
    crazydv Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I can't seem to figure out the ticker..so for now I will just type info

4/1 2.0 miles
    4/2 8.5 miles
    total 10.5 miles completed of 260

I'm on my way....

Cris
  • butters1
    butters1 Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    Sticking at 201 goal despite bad March showing. :huh:

4-1: 0
    4-2: 10.8 miles: 8.8 outdoor bike, 2 treadmill (+weights)
  • Nikkimaxim
    Nikkimaxim Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Okay how can I tell how far I went if I was on the elliptical and did 3426 strides in 25 minutes??..it doesn't say..
  • vhuber
    Options
    Okay how can I tell how far I went if I was on the elliptical and did 3426 strides in 25 minutes??..it doesn't say..
    Might have to google for that info!!! I too use the elliptical but mine has distance on it!!
  • vhuber
    Options
    Got in a 3 mile run after work! I wonder IF the wind will ever quit blowing here!:grumble:

weight loss forum today for free weight loss support!
    2f7706cb932173b.png
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,332 Member
    Options
    Got another 5.5 today! Woot!

exercise.png
  • gehlerc
    gehlerc Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Wow! I wait until the second day of the month to post and already the challenge has moved into 6 pages!

I'm in for 200 miles in April, but--if it's okay with Dinos--I'm going to try to track them separately with two separate tickers: 100 miles on foot, and 100 miles on bike. Now, living in Wisconsin, I realize this may be very foolish, setting a bicycling goal in April, but I'm feeling, er, *bold* today. Yeah, not stupid, *bold.*

On foot:

exercise.png

Bicycling:

exercise.png

(Dinos -- let me know if this is too inconvenient and I'll go back to one ticker for the entire goal.)
  • Mompanda4
    Mompanda4 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Goal: 100 miles, 1,000 minutes

4/1/2012 125 min, 6.02 mi, 528 cal - 60 min strength training, 65 min, 6.02 mi and 528 cal elliptical variety
    4/2/2012 65 min, 5.95 mi, 528 cal - elliptical variety
    4/3/2012
    4/4/2012
    4/5/2012
    4/6/2012
    4/7/2012

Total minutes: 190
    Total miles: 11.97
    Total calories: 1,056
  • speedyf
    speedyf Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    Wow! I wait until the second day of the month to post and already the challenge has moved into 6 pages!

I'm in for 200 miles in April, but--if it's okay with Dinos--I'm going to try to track them separately with two separate tickers: 100 miles on foot, and 100 miles on bike. Now, living in Wisconsin, I realize this may be very foolish, setting a bicycling goal in April, but I'm feeling, er, *bold* today. Yeah, not stupid, *bold.*

On foot:

exercise.png

Bicycling:

exercise.png

(Dinos -- let me know if this is too inconvenient and I'll go back to one ticker for the entire goal.)

Awesome goals! :flowerforyou: You rock lady!
  • AliciaStinger
    AliciaStinger Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    I'm in - and I haven't worked out in a while, so my goals are going to be small this month. (Plus, high numbers don't motivate me; they intimidate me.)

Walking: 12 miles
    Bicycling: 4 miles
    Running: 2 miles
    TOTAL: 18 miles!
  • suzycottonballs
    suzycottonballs Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    How do i get the exercise ticker to show on here? Anyone??
  • mzkezh
    mzkezh Posts: 74
    Options
    I'm ready for the challenge 35 miles

exercise.png
  • mzkezh
    mzkezh Posts: 74
    Options
    Go to tickerfactory, design your ticker, then cut and paste
  • thinktank32k
    Options
    Today was 31.2 miles 3.2 miles run/walk 11 miles cycling class 17 miles bike

exercise.png
  • gehlerc
    gehlerc Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Haven't run in the last two weeks, I was helping a friend with digging dirt/mud around his house and pumping water 'cause his basement was flooded. Everything's now back to normal... for at least 10 years LOL!!

speedyf, it's great to have you back! You must have burned a lot of calories digging dirt and mud, even if it didn't translate into miles!
  • cjr312
    cjr312 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Interesting. Maybe this will get me more motivated. I'll set my goal at 50. I'm new to this so hopefully that's not too high lol.

blk-exercise.png
  • thinktank32k
    Options
    i forgot to add my 1.5 mile walk from yesterday

exercise.png
  • Nikkimaxim
    Nikkimaxim Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Monday--April 2--
    2.5 miles