Abrasue Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Great job girl!!!
  • songbirdjenn85
    Options
    Awesome!!! Keep up the good work!
  • madkison77
    Options
    Great job! I'm starting at around the same weight and have a similar goal! Very motivating for me, thanks for sharing!
  • gorden05
    gorden05 Posts: 20
    Options
    Congrats! Give me your secret! ;) Did you lose by eating more or eating less? How much did you workout a week? Thanks and you look AMAZING BTW!! :drinker:
  • cthomas1018
    Options
    wow you look amazing! job well done!
  • jjennyb4
    jjennyb4 Posts: 1,581 Member
    Options
    Wow, You look fantastic!!!! You are my hero :smile: Do you have any secrets you haven't told???? Please add me.
  • ckneasel
    ckneasel Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    great work, you look GREAT...!
  • EmeriaDewes
    Options
    You look beautiful :smile:
  • dmalistar
    dmalistar Posts: 11
    Options
    WOW! Amazing!
  • JennC831
    JennC831 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!
  • grrrlface
    grrrlface Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    Amazing! :-) you look fantastic!
  • LikeNoOneElse84
    LikeNoOneElse84 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing! I too am 5'5 and I currently weight 180lbs after losing 40lbs in the last year. Your weight at 146lbs is great! My goal is 130-135 pounds as well, but seeing you now, it makes me wonder if I need to go any lower than 140lbs. Thank you for this!
  • viser_haut
    viser_haut Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Wow. Just, wow.
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    WOW! Need I say more? Ok, how about incredible!? :bigsmile:
  • jtallwood
    jtallwood Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    OMG awesome results!! Way to go girl!!
  • tbresina
    tbresina Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    ok, how you look better than me-I am 5 ft 5 1/2 and went from 174 to 145 and I don't think I look that slim!
  • mariannek50
    Options
    I just started and you are certainly an inspiration...I just wish I was 23 again!!!!
  • MoooveOverFluffy
    MoooveOverFluffy Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    LOOKIN GOOD!!
  • mistyladidah
    mistyladidah Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great!

I have questions if you don't mind... How long have you been at this? What was your program? I'm 5'6" and trying to do pretty much what you did... At 185 now and working toward 140.

Edited to say I didn't notice the dates on the picture... Oops! I hope I can be posting awesome pics like you in seven months!!
  • gdb86
    gdb86 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Fantastic loss! It's always awesome to see someone's transformation, but especially if your stats are so similar! I went from my highest of 193 down to 161 and still on the road to being fit! You're definitely an inspiration - great job girl! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!