Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What is YOUR guilty pleasure?

Replies

• jching29
    jching29 Posts: 163
    Buffalo wings and fries. Seriously, I could eat it for days and days without feeling tired of it...they're so good!
  • mistikal13
    mistikal13 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Brownies, any kind of dark chocolate, chocolate period lol
  • AeolianHarp
    AeolianHarp Posts: 463 Member
    Nothing. I eat everything! Yay!
    ... especially milk.

Wha ... milk is probably the worst of all chocolates.
  • doyledozo
    doyledozo Posts: 42 Member
    Jim Beam, Haven't had a drop of it in over a month :(
  • Daizy426
    Daizy426 Posts: 37 Member
    Lay's Potato Chips. But I know it's the salt I really want.
  • JustJassi
    JustJassi Posts: 5 Member
    Any thing milk chocolate... Cookies of all types and MILK! I am the REAL cookie monster!! LOL haahaa
  • Pecan pie. I'm from the south :(
  • Caiii
    Caiii Posts: 27
    AMEN. I stopped buying it. haha
  • PosyPods
    PosyPods Posts: 25
    Deep pan cheese pizza - I plan my calories around it for the weekend.
    Ice cream/custard - if it's in the apartment, I will eat it all. So I have to just not buy it.
    Chocolate and peanut butter - I cannot be trusted with either. The sad thing is, chocolate gives me acid reflux, but it doesn't matter, once I start I can't stop. I am addicted to it. I've also tried buying gross kinds of peanut butter, so I wouldn't just start eating spoonfuls out of the jar. I also brush my teeth before I make my peanut butter sandwich for the day or scoop out the tablespoon of pb I eat with my apple, so I won't be tempted to lick extra off (since it will taste gross).
  • Peanut butter and Jelly sandwich. I use Food for Life 7 grain sprouted bread, 2 T. powdered peanut butter and 1 T Polaner All Fruit. The entire sandwich is just 235 Calories (pb is 7 g. fat). Delicious! I treat myself every Sunday for lunch.
  • peanut butter (especially with oreos dipped in), granola, ice cream, bread rolls, buffalo wings, CHINESE FOOD!!, and baked goods :D to sum it up...pretty much everything!
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,809 Member
    Buttermilk and cornbread.
  • ladyfox1979
    ladyfox1979 Posts: 405 Member
    I LOVE my Indian Food. I f I could I would have married it. Instead I got married to my Indian man. HEHEHE
  • shipleyd
    shipleyd Posts: 94 Member
    Cake.... chocolate, vanilla, lemon, strawberry. Doesn't matter what flavor. I love them all, especially if its from the publix bakery!
  • LindaSueBakk
    LindaSueBakk Posts: 145 Member
    Definitely chocolate - I prefer dark.
  • JoJoDoerr
    JoJoDoerr Posts: 173 Member
    Cheese, be it grilled, mac n', or by the fistfull.

THIS!
  • love2cycle
    love2cycle Posts: 448 Member
    Since I was a kid, I have loved Cheez-its, the real thing. My son recently wanted me to buy him a box, and I told him I was afraid I couldn't control myself. He said that he would let me have one at the end of the box, that way I wouldn't be able to eat the whole thing. What a guy!
  • HollywoodDJ
    HollywoodDJ Posts: 296
    Pretty much all of it...I love it all and could really overdose on Fast Food...I love burgers and just eating out in general! LOL!

18447478.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Gigilly
    Gigilly Posts: 37 Member
    dark chocolate with peanut butter.... all organic to make me feel better.
  • sizzle92
    sizzle92 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Chips and salsa. I am the guy that eats 4 baskets before the meal arrives.........

This! Only... I'm a girl. :laugh:

Me too me too!!!!!!!!!