What is YOUR guilty pleasure?

Options

Replies

• jching29
    jching29 Posts: 163
    Options
    Buffalo wings and fries. Seriously, I could eat it for days and days without feeling tired of it...they're so good!
  • mistikal13
    mistikal13 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    Brownies, any kind of dark chocolate, chocolate period lol
  • AeolianHarp
    AeolianHarp Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Nothing. I eat everything! Yay!
    ... especially milk.

Wha ... milk is probably the worst of all chocolates.
  • doyledozo
    doyledozo Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Jim Beam, Haven't had a drop of it in over a month :(
  • Daizy426
    Daizy426 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Lay's Potato Chips. But I know it's the salt I really want.
  • JustJassi
    JustJassi Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Any thing milk chocolate... Cookies of all types and MILK! I am the REAL cookie monster!! LOL haahaa
  • icewindfirex
    Options
    Pecan pie. I'm from the south :(
  • Caiii
    Caiii Posts: 27
    Options
    AMEN. I stopped buying it. haha
  • PosyPods
    PosyPods Posts: 25
    Options
    Deep pan cheese pizza - I plan my calories around it for the weekend.
    Ice cream/custard - if it's in the apartment, I will eat it all. So I have to just not buy it.
    Chocolate and peanut butter - I cannot be trusted with either. The sad thing is, chocolate gives me acid reflux, but it doesn't matter, once I start I can't stop. I am addicted to it. I've also tried buying gross kinds of peanut butter, so I wouldn't just start eating spoonfuls out of the jar. I also brush my teeth before I make my peanut butter sandwich for the day or scoop out the tablespoon of pb I eat with my apple, so I won't be tempted to lick extra off (since it will taste gross).
  • punkin311
    Options
    Peanut butter and Jelly sandwich. I use Food for Life 7 grain sprouted bread, 2 T. powdered peanut butter and 1 T Polaner All Fruit. The entire sandwich is just 235 Calories (pb is 7 g. fat). Delicious! I treat myself every Sunday for lunch.
  • callmeabeast
    Options
    peanut butter (especially with oreos dipped in), granola, ice cream, bread rolls, buffalo wings, CHINESE FOOD!!, and baked goods :D to sum it up...pretty much everything!
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    Buttermilk and cornbread.
  • ladyfox1979
    ladyfox1979 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    I LOVE my Indian Food. I f I could I would have married it. Instead I got married to my Indian man. HEHEHE
  • shipleyd
    shipleyd Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Cake.... chocolate, vanilla, lemon, strawberry. Doesn't matter what flavor. I love them all, especially if its from the publix bakery!
  • LindaSueBakk
    LindaSueBakk Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Definitely chocolate - I prefer dark.
  • JoJoDoerr
    JoJoDoerr Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Cheese, be it grilled, mac n', or by the fistfull.

THIS!
  • love2cycle
    love2cycle Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Since I was a kid, I have loved Cheez-its, the real thing. My son recently wanted me to buy him a box, and I told him I was afraid I couldn't control myself. He said that he would let me have one at the end of the box, that way I wouldn't be able to eat the whole thing. What a guy!
  • HollywoodDJ
    HollywoodDJ Posts: 296
    Options
    Pretty much all of it...I love it all and could really overdose on Fast Food...I love burgers and just eating out in general! LOL!

18447478.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Gigilly
    Gigilly Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    dark chocolate with peanut butter.... all organic to make me feel better.
  • sizzle92
    sizzle92 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Chips and salsa. I am the guy that eats 4 baskets before the meal arrives.........

This! Only... I'm a girl. :laugh:

Me too me too!!!!!!!!!