It's official! 1yr Anniversary and 100+ gone!

Replies

• moepwr
    moepwr Posts: 335 Member
    You look great!! So much younger! Congrats!
  • DrivenDiva
    DrivenDiva Posts: 233 Member
    High five, girl! That is so remarkable. You have lost what I plan to and to see that it CAN be done is very motivating!
  • erika_urthmama
    erika_urthmama Posts: 33 Member
    incredible!!! you don't even look like the same person. wow!
  • BenKnowsFitness
    BenKnowsFitness Posts: 451 Member
    don't know if you'll make it through the 6 pages of comments to get to this one but if you do....

You did one heck of a job there. You look great. You did the work and you get the reward. If only everything in life worked like that. Good luck with knocking out those remaining pounds. I am sure they will be gone in no time.
  • All I can say is WOW!!!!!!! U look freakin AWESOME!!! Koodos to you girl! Way to go!!! U are an inspiration to all!!!!!!!!!!!:wink:
  • acarter419
    acarter419 Posts: 3 Member
    What an inspiration!!
  • WOW you look amazing! Congrats on one year and good luck on your continued success!
  • cobbie03
    cobbie03 Posts: 3
    OMG thats awsome Congrats you must be sooo proud of yourself. You look Great too. thank you for sharing.
  • Imajicat
    Imajicat Posts: 114 Member
    Holy Smokes!!!! :love:
    You are living proof that it can be done.
    you are fabulous!
  • j77r68
    j77r68 Posts: 271 Member
    i will say this hopefully won't offend you but the before pic looks like you were a mother of 40 and your now pic looks like you are a kid of maybe 25-27 ! i hope that came out right! you look wonderful. how much weight did you lose before you started to run? i'm 230ish right now and i'm just starting to do walk/jog intervals. still leary of knee or ankle injury happening.

great job
  • kikilareggae
    kikilareggae Posts: 289 Member
    Wow! You must feel fantastic! And yeah, you look a lot younger now, too!
  • torriesummers
    torriesummers Posts: 14 Member
    Wow! Congrats! You went from looking 42 to a fit 22!!! Good luck with the marathon!
  • What an inspiration you are! You have done an awesome job and you have every right to be so very proud! Thank you for sharing.
  • jenny2steps
    jenny2steps Posts: 27 Member
    wow!!! You absolutely wonderful. Congrats :-D
  • jenslife82
    jenslife82 Posts: 229
    Wow! Great loss!!!! Ty for sharing!!!!!
  • qtwiddaboot
    qtwiddaboot Posts: 9 Member
    CONGRATULATIONS!

I've been on Jenny Craig for 11 months, i'm almost at 100 lost and I always worry about life after Jenny. You've shown me that I have nothing to worry about!
  • GurleyGirl524
    GurleyGirl524 Posts: 578 Member
    amazing. Congratulations on your success!!!
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    You are so amazing... look at you and how far you have come! I know you will reach goal... way to go! :flowerforyou: You really look amazing!
  • purpleipod
    purpleipod Posts: 1,147 Member
    Congrats! You look great.. but how do you find time to work out 5 or 6 times a day?
  • What an inspiration! You look fabulous!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!