What is YOUR guilty pleasure?

Options
12346»

Replies

• christina_theresa
    christina_theresa Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Jalapeno kettle chips, I can literally eat an ENTIRE bag.
  • anastasiawildflower
    anastasiawildflower Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Oh and warm bread, right out of the oven.
  • nero82
    nero82 Posts: 27
    Options
    CADBURY CREME EGGS! (and i recently found out that here in aus they have 25% MORE sugar in them than the US ones. WTH>?
  • SharmelleOlson
    SharmelleOlson Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    My guilty pleasures are pizza and chocolate. I tend to have to have chocolate at least once a day lol. But this is the beginning of me watching Calories, Fat, Protein, Fiber, and Chol. I have been on a Carb Free Diet for I think over two years now due to I am diabetic and I think I have lost 73 lbs since then.
  • coconutbuNZ
    coconutbuNZ Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    It has to be cake with my cup of tea. I love cake more than chocolate. Any flavour. Chocolate. Carrot cake. Pineapple cake. Cream cheese icing. Whipped cream. Fudge cake with fudge icing. Yum yum and YUM.
  • coconutbuNZ
    Options
    CADBURY CREME EGGS! (and i recently found out that here in aus they have 25% MORE sugar in them than the US ones. WTH>?

Have you tried Cadbury marshmallow Easter eggs?
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    Sweet Chili Heat doritos - with sour cream and salsa dip

*groan*
  • careyayn22
    Options
    Right now?

Trader Joes Rosemary Raisin cRackers with le Delice Bourgogne cheese.

Sushi
  • coconutbuNZ
    Options
    Oh and pork crackling, from a roast leg of pork yum yum I LOVE crackling with salt. Fat and salt my two worst enemies. Sugar number 3 enemy lol
  • thpeek
    thpeek Posts: 76
    Options
    I love Flurry Protein bars, they only have 3 net carbs and oh my gosh they have candy pieces in them, yummy, taste like a candy bar.
  • klk006
    klk006 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Chocolate, Nuts, and Ice cream ...a perfect combination:)
  • Stephanie198907
    Stephanie198907 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Potatoes
  • nero82
    nero82 Posts: 27
    Options

Have you tried Cadbury marshmallow Easter eggs?

No are they new? I've been resolutely not even LOOKING at eggs this year. One glance will surely herald the end!!
  • Rosered3333
    Rosered3333 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Red wine. And crackers or bread with goat cheese. Usually both at the same time. Oh and chips and salsa. Now I'm hungry....
  • xSophia19
    xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
    Options
    Vodka! :love: I could drink vodka untill i pass out..!

If the shops stopped selling vodka, i think i may actuallly breakdown and cry! :cry: ... :blushing: :laugh:!! I LOOOVE IT SOOO MUCH!
  • Fjdedrick
    Fjdedrick Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    pre-made chocolate chip cookie dough right out of the Nestle Toll House Cookie tub