Zombie Apocalypse (9 week challenge)

Replies

• taxidermist15
    taxidermist15 Posts: 677 Member
    count me in please! i dont wanna be zombie meat!
  • MudDoll
    MudDoll Posts: 17 Member
    Yesssss! I'm in. I don't want to go the way of Dale:-/
  • babybluz33
    babybluz33 Posts: 722 Member
    Yesssss! I'm in. I don't want to go the way of Dale:-/

Oh no, don't remind me!!! Poor Dale :(
  • I have already said I wanted to join but I want to be in the same group as alexsmith01 please :)
  • This sounds awesome!!! can i please join this challenge??
  • sehrler
    sehrler Posts: 89 Member
    I'd like to join please! I'm on day 16 of a 100 day personal challenge and haven't fallen off the wagon yet, so I'm game! :)
  • lmazza1
    lmazza1 Posts: 21 Member
    New to this site, but count me in!
  • babybluz33
    Alright, everyone above this post has been added to the group. Let me know if you didn't get it.
  • femmi1120
    femmi1120 Posts: 473 Member
    I'd like to join too please!
  • HELL YA ILL JOIN!!!! BRING ON THE ZOMBIES!!!
  • Jacleepin
    Jacleepin Posts: 48 Member
    I'd like to play! Oh, I'm so excited to see what this will entail. The suspense is terrible; I hope it will last. :bigsmile:
  • Meganalva
    Meganalva Posts: 282 Member
    I'm in :) I'm doing the zombie run on sept 1st!
  • rdennisjr
    rdennisjr Posts: 402 Member
    Totally into it - because I really hate being eaten alive by people(ish) thinkgs I don't know! Hook me up please!
  • SteffieMark
    SteffieMark Posts: 1,723 Member
    I would love in on this too. I just recently began working out seriously and am getting stronger everyday. I'll do my best to keep up. Plus, I love zombies!
  • Count me in. Im new to the MFP community, and want to add spice to my weight loss.
  • babybluz33
    ****************************************************************ATTENTION***********************************************************************

Due to the overwhelming interest in the challenge, we're going to have to stop signing people up at this point. Anyone above this post is included in the challenge, and unfortunately we just don't have the ability to take on more at this time. If we are able to open it up later, I will post here again. Otherwise we will keep you posted on any challenge that happens after this one!!!

Sorry!!!!!! :frown: :sad:
    *****************************************************************************************************************************************************
  • missjoci
    missjoci Posts: 412 Member
    I'll give it a try! ^^^ Aww nevermind I missed it. Good luck everyone!
  • lmazza1
    lmazza1 Posts: 21 Member
    I've never done one of these challenges. Was I supposed to get an email or something? I'm not seeing one.

thanks,
  • miracole
    miracole Posts: 492 Member
    what a fantastic idea! I'm in! (and please put me on the same team as PPeac078!)
  • bluberrygoo
    bluberrygoo Posts: 222 Member
    I'll join