2 years after making a lifestyle change (with pics)

Options

Replies

• laurarpa
    laurarpa Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    WOW! An amazing transformation. Congrats on turning things around and extending your life :). Such an inspiration!
  • hunter1025
    hunter1025 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Congrats. Great job.
  • RainbowBrite86
    RainbowBrite86 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    You have done AMAZING keep it up
  • suziblues2000
    suziblues2000 Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    YOU look great! and i bet you feel great too! Thanx for posting, it's such an inspiration to me and a bunch of other people.
  • labtracks
    labtracks Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Stories (and photos) like yours keep many people on here coming back every day... very inspiring!!!
  • bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
    Options
    Wow, awesome!
  • NeverGivesUp
    NeverGivesUp Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    mfp and my friends here are changing my life for the better. Congrats on your success, most importantly you look healthy, happy, and like you really feel great within you own skin!! You cannot put a pricetag on that feeling! Enjoy it!!
  • natalie412
    natalie412 Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    Wow - you look amazing!! Good job. You look so much younger and alive!
  • Iceylyons
    Iceylyons Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I think I can speak for everyone when I say we are proud of you! What a way to be an inspiration! You're doing fantastic!! :happy:
  • dupaboo
    dupaboo Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Awesome transformation. I can't believe how much younger you look. Your commitment is inspiring! Thanks for sharing.
  • Anderia
    Anderia Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Now that is change I can believe in! heehee. You look great!
  • awidener86
    awidener86 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    WOW! Congrats!! You look A LOT younger!
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    You look like you lost 20 years :) Wonderfull
  • mrswinstead
    Options
    You look so vibrant and happy!! Keep it up
  • rgoodearl
    rgoodearl Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for the wonderful comments !!! You all are awesome and rock !!! :happy:
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    Dude that is amazing!!! I am glad you realized the benefits of being in shape!! Great job
  • Colbyandsage
    Colbyandsage Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing! So much younger and healthier. Your an inspiration that not only can you loose weight but also keep it off! Thank u for sharing.
  • JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    Thank you for inspiring us!!! Isn't it amazing how changing the way we eat changes everything??? Congratulations to you, you look fabulous!!!!
  • WhittRak
    WhittRak Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    You look very nice!!!
  • jem33199
    jem33199 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing the tangible health benefits that you have seen from your weight loss. So many folks focus just on the number on the scale. Your story inspires me!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!