1 Year on MFP with Pic's =)

Options

Replies

• Sueboo31
    Sueboo31 Posts: 128
    Options
    Wow you look absolutely amazing. I especially like the pics from the Marine Corp Ball. You can really see the transformation. You look like a super model in the 'after' pic. Thanks for the inspiration!
  • Butterfly3730
    Options
    Fabulous Transformation!
  • bubbles1212
    bubbles1212 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    You look incredible! You are my motivation!!!!!
  • steffihoney
    Options
    You look awesome and absolutely gorgeous!!! Such an inspiration. Thanks for sharing.
  • MonicaWalls
    MonicaWalls Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Thanks for the inspiration!!!! I believe that if we stay on the path great things are possible :) Good luck to you on continuing your healthy lifestyle
  • sasbw27
    sasbw27 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    You've done a fantastic job in the last year. You already look great but I'm sure you'll make it to wherever you desire to go weight wise!
  • twilightobession
    twilightobession Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!!! You look GREAT!!!!!!! I am going to send you a friend request. Your pictures have motatvated me. I want to look at your food dairies, please.
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    looking absolutely positively radiant, my dear! you are INSPIRING!!!
  • balloub
    Options
    Congratulations, very nice success story. I presume your husband is served in the Corps; please thank him for his service.
  • myboysmomx2
    myboysmomx2 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Many thanks to you all who have taken the time to view my blog and make comments. It is because of YOUR success stories that I read over the last year and support from you that I've been successful. We're all here to help, support, and encourage each other! You can do it too! Have a blessed day! ♥♥♥
  • hsandall
    hsandall Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    You look awesome, way to go for MOMs out there!!!!
  • m_wilh
    m_wilh Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Absolutely beautiful!!! And I LOVE the purple dress!!!!
  • fzafar_64
    fzafar_64 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Absolutely breathtaking!!! you look stunning!!!
  • cgraylyon
    cgraylyon Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Great Job and I love your new hair!
  • PennyDunagan
    Options
    Wow! Way to stick with it! You are gorgeous!
  • Raemama
    Raemama Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Beautiful results - congratulations!
  • sk2775
    sk2775 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    You look totally awesome. Congrats on your transformation. As you say...this is a lifestyle change. Slow and steady wins the race. My one year is coming up in about a week...can't believe one year just flew bye.
  • myboysmomx2
    myboysmomx2 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the sweet compliments and encouragement everyone. Y'all totally ROCK! I could not have made it this far without your support! YOU CAN DO IT TOO!!!!
  • iamfranniefierce
    iamfranniefierce Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous...u go, Girl!
  • cincymomof3
    cincymomof3 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING! Losing weight made you look younger!!! Gotta love that! You are beautiful!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!