Who Would You Give Your Extra Fat Too??

Options
DietingMommy08
DietingMommy08 Posts: 1,366 Member
I dont just call myself "fat"....
I refer to myself as having.... "extra fat" lol.

So if you could, Would you give your extra fat to anybody?? Why??

For a good cause I would probably give it to my ex boyfriend... He was 6'5 and totally tooo skinny.

For a bad cause I would probably give it to my lil sister who has always been skinny and thought she looked better then everybody else because she knew she "looked good", just to give her a reality check on how other ppl might feel.

Replies

• PapaverSomniferum
    PapaverSomniferum Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    I'd give my extra fat to my own breasts. They happen to be lacking.
  • netsirk12
    netsirk12 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    A homeless person? lol wrong but I know it will help keep them warm. As I lose the weight I get cold easier.

And I am sure I can think of a douche or two from high school I'd like to give it too but thats wrong! ;)
  • DietingMommy08
    Options
    A homeless person? lol wrong but I know it will help keep them warm. As I lose the weight I get cold easier.

And I am sure I can think of a douche or two from high school I'd like to give it too but thats wrong! ;)

Im sure everybody can think of a douche or two from high school. Hahahaha.
  • jplord
    jplord Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    I would not give it to anyone. But I will send my extra fat to the place where the clothes dryer eats socks and makes them dissapear. I am going to lose this wieght and never find it again (like so many friggin socks).
  • TKHappy
    TKHappy Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    My son...he is so tiny! 4'10" 67 lbs...he eats and is always running around but can not seem to gain, all he's doing is sprouting up. I bring up my worry to my doctor and her response is she's "happy to see a kid his size with the amount of overweight kids she sees".

Oh and I would gladly move my fat around my body....I'm sure I could afford to go up a couple cup sizes LOL. :)
  • Ohjeezitskim
    Ohjeezitskim Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    This kid I know that thinks he can't get fat when all he eats, and I'm serious is fast food (yes probably more than five times a week) yogurt, and frozen mac and cheese, and then 70% of the time he drinks only Monster energy drinks.
  • LSHANDREW
    LSHANDREW Posts: 39
    Options
    to help somebody out I would give it to my boss who looks like her skin is streched too tight over her facial bones.
    to be mean, I would give 100 pounds to a co-worker or mine who has never been over weight a day in her life but she always has to remind me of how terrible diet drinks and other diet-ish foods are for your body. my come back is, being 150 pounds over weight is deffinately worst for your body then diet drinks.
  • DietingMommy08
    Options
    This kid I know that thinks he can't get fat when all he eats, and I'm serious is fast food (yes probably more than five times a week) yogurt, and frozen mac and cheese, and then 70% of the time he drinks only Monster energy drinks.

oh yes my older sister is the same way and she sooo badly wants to gain weight but it never seems to happen for her. "/
  • blink1021
    blink1021 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    MIne is completely malicious. I would give some to my cousin and some to my sister in law. Because if I have to hear one more time if their butt looks big in their 105lb bodies I am going to scream.
  • netsirk12
    netsirk12 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    to help somebody out I would give it to my boss who looks like her skin is streched too tight over her facial bones.
    to be mean, I would give 100 pounds to a co-worker or mine who has never been over weight a day in her life but she always has to remind me of how terrible diet drinks and other diet-ish foods are for your body. my come back is, being 150 pounds over weight is deffinately worst for your body then diet drinks.

^ Agreed, 35 lbs lost here. I will enjoy my diet soda dammit. I am far healthier with that diet soda and 30 lbs off thank I was before.
  • Ohjeezitskim
    Ohjeezitskim Posts: 129 Member
    Options

oh yes my older sister is the same way and she sooo badly wants to gain weight but it never seems to happen for her. "/

She's lucky then, I can't seem to lose any! But this kid thinks he's perfectly healthy, and that nothing is wrong with him. It's really annoying. How can someone be perfectly healthy when all they do is basically eat junk??
  • bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
    Options
    Oh I can think of a skank or 2 :devil:
  • FrostyFour
    FrostyFour Posts: 262
    Options
    PARIS HILTON
  • andreacord
    andreacord Posts: 928
    Options
    Good cause: My Dad. He had a heart attack and was in a coma and whatnot and lost a tooon of weight so they can't remove the peg tub from his tummy until he gains twenty five pounds.. I can spare that much :P

Bad Cause: My little sister. She's super thin and always used to tease me about being fat .. so a secret part of me is dying to watch her get fat, which I know will happen one day or she'll end up diabetic from all the crappy food she eats.
  • cnsmith2
    cnsmith2 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    my ex sister in law

because she's "perfect"

perfectly blonde, perfect boobs (done), perfectly cheating, perfectly horrible.....
  • _snw_
    _snw_ Posts: 1,305 Member
    Options
    i'm keeping mine and making soap.
  • sammi402
    sammi402 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I would put some in my boobs to make them go back to what they used to be. The rest I would give to my hubby. He's been in the hospital on a ventialtor since december so he's down to 106lbs, and he was only 120 before he got sick.
  • tinamina78
    tinamina78 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Angelina Jolie. She looks like she's STARVING! :laugh:
  • FrostyFour
    FrostyFour Posts: 262
    Options
    i'm keeping mine and making soap.

You sound like my husband... always planning for the zombie apocalypse
  • azazelrabbit
    Options
    My brother. I love him but he's too ******* skinny.