Facial hair

Options

Replies

• HealthyBodySickMind
    HealthyBodySickMind Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    Facial hair doesn't not bother me, but I really only *look* at one guy, my husband.

He hates having facial hair and also hates shaving, so he's usually a little scruffy, but never grows anything out. I think he looks adorable at any state of facial hair, but I love when he grows his side burns. He just recently shaved them off and made me sad. It does annoy me when he's perfectly clean shaven and we go out because he sometimes gets carded where I don't, and he's four years older than me. When he's just shaved, he looks about 17.
  • _Christine_
    _Christine_ Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    I'm currently clean shaven, but had a gottee for years, check old profile pic :blushing:

I have...
  • hanna1210
    hanna1210 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    The beard gets me all sorts of points and I workout in a gym. I generally don't pay enough attention to the other dudes to notice what's on their face.

+ 20 points for the sexy ginger beard

Agreed!
  • darkknightfan
    darkknightfan Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    LOL evidentally im in the epic fail catagory when it comes to the beard... (sigh) nothing new :wink:
  • yummy♥
    yummy♥ Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    mmmm, beards.
  • stevewynjones
    stevewynjones Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    I'm currently clean shaven, but had a gottee for years, check old profile pic :blushing:

I have...

ohhh..just the right ammount of menace.. :flowerforyou:
  • morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    I'm a sucker for a goatee.

A sucker you hear me....:love:
  • stevewynjones
    stevewynjones Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options

Hi :love:

:smile:
  • dane11235813
    dane11235813 Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    i haven't shaved in over a year. i'll trim my beard 2-3 times a week with clippers.
  • Whaleluvr
    Whaleluvr Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    As you could see by my ticker....................I like a little facial hair............like a goatee (or however you spell it)..................my husband has one too..........
  • bethgames
    bethgames Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    My husband shaved 2 weeks before the wedding and I almost cancelled. I think he has shaved twice since then over the past 10 years and I was VERY unhappy every time. Love a little face hair but no ZZ Top kinda beards, just the goatee or scruffy look....
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    A lot of power lifters and coaches have beards or other facial hair. I grew one because I thought it might help with my squat.

not without oats it won't

just ate some oats moments ago. :drinker:
  • RH_Brazell
    RH_Brazell Posts: 339
    Options
    I lie some facial hair but not to much
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options

Hello Darlin!!!
  • kyle4jem
    kyle4jem Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    This is the most recent pic of me without a goatee (taken on holiday in Greece about 6 years ago) together with a good pic of me about a year or two later (I don't have any nice natural recent pics)

WithoutWithGoatee1.jpg

I know which I prefer.:wink:

I did have a naff tash when I was in my youth - hey it was the 80s and I was trending with the Europeans rather than the brits. Was clean-shaven throughout my 20s and grew my beard in my early 30s (about the same time as when I started putting on weight - coincidence???)

My hubster is clean shaven or at least he shaves every day... by the time he comes home at night he's got a very heavy 5 O'Clock shadow. :smokin:
  • MikeSEA
    MikeSEA Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    For the first question, yes pls give me a man with a beard. Thankfully the husband has one.

As to the second, I suspect it may be regional I've noticed that facial hair is somewhat more popular here in Seattle, for example.
  • lexidell46
    lexidell46 Posts: 143
    Options
    I like facial hair on most men. as long as it is taken care of and not all scraggly. Also the soul patch is a big turn off.
  • JC565
    JC565 Posts: 17
    Options
    I like "clean" facial hair, neat goatees and mustaches, chin strap beards. I don't get the unkempt look, you look like a hobo! Just my two cents.
  • kb455
    kb455 Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    I love facial hair on guys. Whether its a beard, a goatee or scruff. Doesn't matter... its hot. (except for maybe mutton chop sideburns... I'd draw the line there.)
  • logicman69
    logicman69 Posts: 1,034 Member
    Options
    I've had facial hair for the last 17 years. I made a deal with myself that if I hit my weight loss goal (180lbs... just 10lbs to go), I would shave it off.